Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tate best defender in league one

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:56 pm

At fault for all four goals first two not marking his man 3rd goal sagain should have been marking Silva, and for the 4th turning out of the way of that shot instead of blocking it couldn't happen to a nicer fella :lol: and that was against a very ordinary Man City

Re: Tate best defender in league one

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Igovernor wrote:At fault for all four goals first two not marking his man 3rd goal sagain should have been marking Silva, and for the 4th turning out of the way of that shot instead of blocking it couldn't happen to a nicer fella :lol: and that was against a very ordinary Man City

That fucker Tate couldn't mark Steven Hawking!!!!!! :ayatollah: :o

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:06 pm

The fact that struck me was, that he has been with the club since the lower leagues. This sais to me that he has 'improved' in about 3 leauges of quality. I highly doubt that!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Bledd10 wrote:The fact that struck me was, that he has been with the club since the lower leagues. This sais to me that he has 'improved' in about 3 leauges of quality. I highly doubt that!

Shhhh, they think he's good! ;)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Igovernor wrote:At fault for all four goals first two not marking his man 3rd goal sagain should have been marking Silva, and for the 4th turning out of the way of that shot instead of blocking it couldn't happen to a nicer fella :lol: and that was against a very ordinary Man City

Agree with you, as i sad on another post he is never, ever a premiership defender!!