Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LLANTRISANT JACS

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

WTF - Just seen banner with welsh flag on telly at the Footy match and says "Llantrisant Jacs" on it. Are they pinching our plastics?

Re: LLANTRISANT JACS

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Lol i seen the LONDON jacks 1 :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Was there any dirty f*cking inbred jacks banner?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 pm

no they make up flags to try and convince people they have a fanbase at these places.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:56 pm

stroake wrote:WTF - Just seen banner with welsh flag on telly at the Footy match and says "Llantrisant Jacs" on it. Are they pinching our plastics?

I have seen that flag the last few times we have played down there, i'm from Pontyclun but can't find out who that inbred is :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Llantrisant's a cardiff stronghold. Probably only 1 or 2 of jacks. Come to think of it, i seen a boy in Llantrisant tesco the other week wearing a vermin top, so that may be him.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:04 pm

murphy wrote:Llantrisant's a cardiff stronghold. Probably only 1 or 2 of jacks. Come to think of it, i seen a boy in Llantrisant tesco the other week wearing a vermin top, so that may be him.

If I see him I'll chuck him in with the fish fingers!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Jacks don't belong in Llantrisant.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm

We take loads to cardiff away games around here i know the jacks who have got that flag only 4 of them don't worry! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 am

stroake wrote:WTF - Just seen banner with welsh flag on telly at the Footy match and says "Llantrisant Jacs" on it. Are they pinching our plastics?

There's a Llantrisant down West Wales....and a Llandeusant....and a Llanpumpsaint!!!! ;)

Saw the 'London Jacks' banner. Think it was that 'Stan' fella from QPR....!!!! :lol: :lol:

Also saw the Jacks soundly beaten and outclassed, as well as Alan Tate having a 'stinker'

To be fair, it's made my day!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 am

I've seen a father and son in tesco in Talbot Green with Swansea shirts on and do you know what................................................I really dont give a shite. Some of you obsessed with hating the Swansea need to grow up and have a word with yourselves.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 am

Think you need to calm down lads,after all things are a changing
Swans are going to catch the heart of many kids in wales and will follow us.
Win lose or draw wales is changing and you are starting to see it,you are still the bigest supported club in wales,but by the skin of your teeth,and unless you reach the prem you are loosing more ground.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 am

swansealad69 wrote:Think you need to calm down lads,after all things are a changing
Swans are going to catch the heart of many kids in wales and will follow us.
Win lose or draw wales is changing and you are starting to see it,you are still the bigest supported club in wales,but by the skin of your teeth,and unless you reach the prem you are loosing more ground.

after seeing your drubbing last night! you won't be gaining many fans fella :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 am

SWANSEA TILL I DIE, yes it was a hard night for us in the PREMIER LEAGUE at MANCHESTER CITY yes you heard MANCHESTER CITY, a real hard night, but hay hoe there want be many teams that go there and hold them back, they where brilliant.
SWANSEA can learn from this, were you can only DREAM of this. so stop pretending that your not jealouse :mrgreen:
you have had a tremendous start to your season and good luck to you, and we hope to see you come up to the majestic heights of the premier league next season, because we will be staying up thats for sure ( says the old bull to the young bull ) :old:
and to be honest we where luck it wasnt more than 4, i fear for any team that play MAN CITY. STID

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:52 am

APTJ wrote:SWANSEA TILL I DIE, yes it was a hard night for us in the PREMIER LEAGUE at MANCHESTER CITY yes you heard MANCHESTER CITY, a real hard night, but hay hoe there want be many teams that go there and hold them back, they where brilliant.
SWANSEA can learn from this, were you can only DREAM of this. so stop pretending that your not jealouse :mrgreen:
you have had a tremendous start to your season and good luck to you, and we hope to see you come up to the majestic heights of the premier league next season, because we will be staying up thats for sure ( says the old bull to the young bull ) :old:
and to be honest we where luck it wasnt more than 4, i fear for any team that play MAN CITY. STID

Yaaaaaawwwwnnn!!! Look at the tables, you're only 1 position in front of us!!!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

only 1 position above, i remember your mother saying that :lol:
but they are worlds apart, on the whole( she said that to ) the SWANS played well, and have no complaints from the JACK ARMY, we can build as its only the first game, lets see if you can make up with us now that your team is playing in white :o

SWANSEA TILL I DIE

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Things are changing? Yeah thats why alot port talbot and neath are still blue? a few fans near cardiff big wow we've got good following west don't forget it can play the best football you want but you've got to shot at goal? 2 shots at goal and lost 4 nill..very well played. got to score to win. :?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Mate when I was in my 20s neath was 50 50but porttoilet was blue granted,
Now neath is mostly white and port toilet 70 white,
I have many mates from port toilet all jacks,wile ther fathers are blue...when I say 70% I mean under 30s...older is more blue

Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Now white u've gone up so where will they be if you go down? port talbot blues have stuck by cardiff through the good and bad now the port talbot jacks have come out the woodwork funny that,don't laugh about having couple jacks in this area when u've got shed loads of us next to swansea! :P

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 am

You are not very bright are you?.
The reason you have a hard core off fans in these areas is due so you in the higher leagues in the 60s wile we were basement jacks for long periods.
Yes some youngsters still support you because ther patents do,but mostly the younger are swansea.
If we do come down we will still be at the same level as you,and in better shape to go back up.
when I was working in the rrhonda 15 years back,you would never see any swans tops,Was up ther for two weeks last year working and saw few swnsea tops wile driving
[quote][/quote]around.so point proved.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 am

swansealad69 wrote:You are not very bright are you?.
The reason you have a hard core off fans in these areas is due so you in the higher leagues in the 60s wile we were basement jacks for long periods.
Yes some youngsters still support you because ther patents do,but mostly the younger are swansea.
If we do come down we will still be at the same level as you,and in better shape to go back up.
when I was working in the rrhonda 15 years back,you would never see any swans tops,Was up ther for two weeks last year working and saw few swnsea tops wile driving
around.so point proved.

bollocks!!! i've never seen a swans top in the rhondda and i go there a few times a week.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Now white u've gone up so where will they be if you go down? port talbot blues have stuck by cardiff through the good and bad now the port talbot jacks have come out the woodwork funny that,don't laugh about having couple jacks in this area when u've got shed loads of us next to swansea! :P

I can say there are quite a few young cardiff fans still in porttoilet :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 pm

around.so point proved.

Can't disagree with that.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
around.so point proved.

Can't disagree with that.

I think the reason you have seen more tops around is because, you made it to the premier league(I believed that you deserved it and can't fault the way youplayed) and as you have clearly stated you were basement jacks, because Cardiff was and will always be bigger regardless of where we are and where you lot are.

I'm not saying your following is shit (lol) but it's pretty fake and a lot are going down to see the proper premier league class teams such as man city Chelsea and united.

Will look forward to playing you next season, I think you will stay up and can't wait for the all welsh premier league tie next year.
:ayatollah:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Another Swansea thread, this is getting embarrassing......Jesus Christ are some of this board closet jacks?!! :evil:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

murphy wrote:
around.so point proved.

bollocks!!! i've never seen a swans top in the rhondda and i go there a few times a week.

i have one of my mates is a vermin