Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

40 JACKS IN MANCHESTER

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Just had a text that 40 Jacks are drinking in Yates on the outskirts of Manchester in a well known Gay area of the City.

Old habits die hard :lol:

Re: 40 JACKS IN MANCHESTER

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:Just had a text that 40 Jacks are drinking in Yates on the outskirts of Manchester in a well known Gay area of the City.

Old habits die hard :lol:

Toozey and his bum chums on the baby chams in MANchesthair. Bless them.

Just heard that Tank and the boys have arrived in Brighton on their way to Eastlands.....

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

bunch of retards the lot of them :D

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Come on lads,you are realy looking silly,the joke has had it day.
Before your time no doubt in 91,your firm got smashed big time,
and gess What? the pub they were in the kings is and has been for many years been gay as f**k,also the whole street (high st)is all gay bars.
But we don't go on about that ffs,

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Come on lads,you are realy looking silly,the joke has had it day.
and gess What? the pub they were in the kings is and has been for many years been gay as f**k,also the whole street (high st)is all gay bars.

hasnt the swimaway had its day?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Come on lads,you are realy looking silly,the joke has had it day.

Smashed in '91

I just spat my coffee out

That day I left a jack spitting his teeth out by the Swansea Jack

Your town got trashed

Dont try re-writing history eh

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

hasnt the swimaway had its day?

EXACTLY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:54 pm

True, but then the 'swimaway' isn't homophobic now is it.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Before I opened this thread i thought it would be summit to do with a gay bar!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:True, but then the 'swimaway' isn't homophobic now is it.

Who cares :lol: :lol: we are Jack Homophobics :D

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm

WHAT? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: f*cking hell rolling around my living room. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The only thing smashed that day was swansea town. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Mate, Swansea got battered that day after the game. Run ragged all over the town. Please don't make out any different aout that day (ala Canton) as it makes you look silly and there's no need for it.

Both sides have had their days on and off the park IMO.