Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is the government finally realising that we need corparol

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 pm

punishment,i went to a catholic school,st.illtyds in cardiff,run by brothers,they were sadistic b@stards,but we thought twice about things,not always but most of the time.forget the do-gooders human rights shyt,people need discipline,i dont agree with the sadistic teachers,who took pleasure in giving a beating,but just proper controlled punishment.but just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: is the government finally realising that we need corparol

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:16 pm

My dad went there he said Brother titch used to jump of a chair to cain him :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:My dad went there he said Brother titch used to jump of a chair to cain him :lol: :lol:

brother terence(titch)was exactly why punishment was banned,he would let you pick which cane you would like to be lashed with,true,brother ben,used a leather strap or pulled your cheek :( :( :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 pm

How old are you :ayatollah: ?

cos my dads 38

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 pm

krab wrote:punishment,i went to a catholic school,st.illtyds in cardiff,run by brothers,they were sadistic b@stards,but we thought twice about things,not always but most of the time.forget the do-gooders human rights shyt,people need discipline,i dont agree with the sadistic teachers,who took pleasure in giving a beating,but just proper controlled punishment.but just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with you krab :ayatollah: And that's the same school i went to ;)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
krab wrote:punishment,i went to a catholic school,st.illtyds in cardiff,run by brothers,they were sadistic b@stards,but we thought twice about things,not always but most of the time.forget the do-gooders human rights shyt,people need discipline,i dont agree with the sadistic teachers,who took pleasure in giving a beating,but just proper controlled punishment.but just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with you krab :ayatollah: And that's the same school i went to ;)

you might had been in my dads year ?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Older TrueBlue...im in my 40's :roll:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Ok lol :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:How old are you :ayatollah: ?

cos my dads 38

its rude to ask a gentlemans age :D ,i was 47 yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 pm

There was corporal punishment in my school but it was hardly used. That was because there were quite a few Cardiff City fans and the headmaster thought twice about using it against us. I kid you not.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Older TrueBlue...im in my LATE 40's :roll:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Older TrueBlue...im in my LATE 40's :roll:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Im against it in schools but at home parents should be allowed to do it. problem is that nowadays teachers bring up the kids while parents do feck all...well many to say at least...