Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jacks on welsh news

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Had to involve us with getting their kids to do the swim away. Wot a bunch of inbred twats, they could just about speak English

Re: jacks on welsh news

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:28 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Had to involve us with getting their kids to do the swim away. Wot a bunch of inbred twats, they could just about speak English

Not bitter though are we? :lol:

Let's be honest if it were the other way around you would be doing something anti-swansea no doubt about it.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:33 pm

toffeejack wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Had to involve us with getting their kids to do the swim away. Wot a bunch of inbred twats, they could just about speak English

Let's be honest if it were the other way around you would be doing something anti-swansea no doubt about it.

Your obsessed with us even when you are a league above. Carnt blame you though Cardiff are a much bigger club.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 pm

he's so obbessed he just sent me a PM abusing me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 pm

I wish the Swans all the very best and hope they do great in the prem,

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I wish the Swans all the very best and hope they do great in the prem,

plastic idiot

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:47 pm

McClane wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:I wish the Swans all the very best and hope they do great in the prem,

plastic idiot

Not plastic I have 3 season tickets down the Bluebirds , I just want to see a Welsh club smash the english clubs , and be very careful who you call an idiot tw*t head !

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:47 pm

toffeejack wrote:

The swim away is hardly Anti-Cardiff ? We couldn't give a f**k about it apart from the fact that it condones violence so if that's what you want to teach your kids you carry on......

As for the guy on the news painting his black and White house with a dry brush and using a blue paint tin...... :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I hope they lose every game ,get relegated and we go up as champions.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Merlin wrote:
toffeejack wrote:

The swim away is hardly Anti-Cardiff ? We couldn't give a f**k about it apart from the fact that it condones violence so if that's what you want to teach your kids you carry on......

As for the guy on the news painting his black and White house with a dry brush and using a blue paint tin...... :lol:

Thing is most of the jacks probably don't know what it means. You carnt educate pork.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 pm

It was have been exactly the same if we had gone up and they didn't. :?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:54 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:

Yer most children we other bad luck , its not up to them to lose lose lose , its up to us to win win win , we should want to up where they are rather than bring them down , I guess its just you want the easy way out.Why don't you Respect what other have done.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:

Yer most children we other bad luck , its not up to them to lose lose lose , its up to us to win win win , we should want to up where they are rather than bring them down , I guess its just you want the easy way out.Why don't you Respect what other have done.

NEVER :|

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Kill Em All

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:

Why dont you?

http://www.planetswans.co.uk/