Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKET-CANT GET TO GAME

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Earlier this year i recall in one of Carl`s posts that a scheme was being looked into whereby if you couldnt make it to a game you could register with the ticketline and they would sell your seat on.Me and my boy are st`s in the family stand and there are 3 games we deffo cannot make due to hols.Anyone know if there are any updates on this proposal ?

Re: SEASON TICKET-CANT GET TO GAME

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

sadly i dont think it was followed up, or atleast nothing has been finalised for the near future.

your best bet is giving them to a mate who would be intrested in going and you trust, and he should give you 20quid for 1

Re: SEASON TICKET-CANT GET TO GAME

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 pm

carpet20 wrote:sadly i dont think it was followed up, or atleast nothing has been finalised for the near future.

your best bet is giving them to a mate who would be intrested in going and you trust, and he should give you 20quid for 1

thanks for ur reply--live in hope for the future,its not so much about the money really(but it would always come in handy)shame to see empty seats.Unfortunately living in neath most of my mates are either egg or Jacks!!