Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Buckley injured

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Out for a fortnight after he injured his hamstring against Portsmouth. Just read it on Sky text !

Re: Will Buckley injured

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Good one of there star men out ! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:20 pm

one of their star men out :D will still be a tough game though imo :( :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm

lets hope lua lua pull his hamstring to and the up front guy breaks his toe :lol:

i can only dream :ayatollah: :D :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:57 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:lets hope lua lua pull his hamstring to and the up front guy breaks his toe :lol:

Craig Mackail-Smith will be dealt with by Gerrard, rip his shirt off and slap him around the ear hopefully :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:lets hope lua lua pull his hamstring to and the up front guy breaks his toe :lol:

Craig Mackail-Smith will be dealt with by Gerrard, rip his shirt off and slap him around the ear hopefully :lol:

or take a shaver to his head and eye brows and kick him in the nuts :oops:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:30 pm

all we need now is for someone to tw*t noone and mackail smith and we're laughing :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm

GET IN! we are lucky hes out....If the defence can dealt with Parker, Nolan and Taylor surley we can delt with Brighton :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: the future looks bright

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Merlin wrote:

Didn't exactly work out like that last time though did it?