Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are the updates finished with?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:23 pm

I hope so :ayatollah:

I know neither Forever Blue or Carl and have no axe to grind with either, but I do know the updates were dividing the fans and inadvertently destabilising the club.

Time for a fresh start and hopefully no more leaks :ayatollah:

Re: Are the updates finished with?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:34 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:I hope so :ayatollah:

I know neither Forever Blue or Carl and have no axe to grind with either, but I do know the updates were dividing the fans and inadvertently destabilising the club.

Time for a fresh start and hopefully no more leaks :ayatollah:

i agree,some things are best left to the club to announce :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:16 pm

My mate and I were talking about this yesterday. I guess there are perhaps 2 reasons why they have stopped (if indeed they have).

1) Malky has asked for them to stop or
2) Carl no longer has his excellent source with the turnover in personel recently

The updates were brilliant and pretty damned accurate most of the time but it was perhaps the accuracy that was the most worrying.

I don't how how far afield they are known but there are supporters of many clubs on here so by that token I guess quite a few many clubs are aware of them. They could easily have been used to poach potential targets.

I'd hate to think that they are completely dead so perhaps a series of stories about how things panned out but only released after the event.

Cheers for all your efforts Carl.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

The Updates were great but got out of hand. Poor Carl must have got to the
stage where he was thinking "shit, is that all ive got to give the madding
crowd today!"...The more we got, the more we wanted. Then there were
those with their own agendas just dying for the Updates to be inaccurate.

Right now everyone seems focused on the players we've actually got, we're
all gagging for news on new players coming in, but f**k it, let Malky spill
the beans when he's good and ready

My opinion like