Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRIGHTON FANS

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:16 am

They don't seem too confident :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... rdiff-Away

Re: BRIGHTON FANS

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 am

Ive got a bad feelng that we are going to get beaten by them i dont know why but i think they are going to do well this year lets just hope we smash them :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 am

a very flattering thread from them..

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 am

Mixed bag of comments really. My only concern about this game is that we ran our socks off against Bristol and have got one day less to recover. If the boys are fit enough to put another shift in like that again, which I believe they will then I have every confidence in another 3 points. What a TEAM we are becoming unlike last season! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 pm

rb1976 wrote:Mixed bag of comments really. My only concern about this game is that we ran our socks off against Bristol and have got one day less to recover. If the boys are fit enough to put another shift in like that again, which I believe they will then I have every confidence in another 3 points. What a TEAM we are becoming unlike last season! :ayatollah:

We reached play off semi then had Bellamy , two keepers , 2 defendres and a midfield out - what are you talking about

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Mixed bag of comments really. My only concern about this game is that we ran our socks off against Bristol and have got one day less to recover. If the boys are fit enough to put another shift in like that again, which I believe they will then I have every confidence in another 3 points. What a TEAM we are becoming unlike last season! :ayatollah:

We reached play off semi then had Bellamy , two keepers , 2 defendres and a midfield out - what are you talking about

The emphasis was on TEAM and not a bunch of individuals like WE did last season.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Brighton (and Hove Albion) have got a bit of momentum behind them. They have had an extra day to prepare, but have to travel. Should be a good game. Happy memories of the old Goldstone Ground :D :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:They don't seem too confident :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... rdiff-Away

Good Good :ayatollah:

Send em back packing

Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 pm

i think we will beat them i do :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:35 pm

i think we will beat them i do :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm

"Reading beat Cardiff comfortably in the play-offs, Swansea then beat Reading fairly comfortably in the play offs. On that basis Swansea would beat Cardiff, and seeing as we play a similar brand of football to Swansea it virtually goes without saying that we will beat Cardiff on Wednesday." Quote from Cheeky Monkey.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 pm

I know Brighton has 1 or 2 class acts in their team who can prevent us from wining the game. If we keep it tight as the back we have a good chance of wining with Miller and Earny upfront!
Its going to be hard as they like to pass the ball around with our hard working midfielders such as Cowie and Conway who wont stop running to catch them out on the counter attack and maybe get a goal.
2-1 to Cardiff :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:14 pm

that comment was silly by that brighton fan...that was last year lol we have a whole new team lets hope they under estimate us and get a few goals in :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Bantering Bluebird wrote:"Reading beat Cardiff comfortably in the play-offs, Swansea then beat Reading fairly comfortably in the play offs. On that basis Swansea would beat Cardiff, and seeing as we play a similar brand of football to Swansea it virtually goes without saying that we will beat Cardiff on Wednesday." Quote from Cheeky Monkey.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Swansea, better than Cardiff? :lol: That's a joke! ARE YOU MCINTYRE IN DISGUISE? ARE YOU MCINTYRE? ARE YOU MCINTYRE? ARE YOU MICHAEL MCINTYRE IN DISGUISE??

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 pm

should be a good game to watch both sides can pass it good.

but saying that prob be bloody shocker of a match ha