Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A BIT OF HONESTY

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 am

Who will be watching the Man City Vs the Jacks tonight ?

Re: A BIT OF HONESTY

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 am

Too right,supporting Citeh!Hope they hammer the jack bastards! :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 am

Not me, i'll be in work. Would'nt watch it anyway.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 am

I would, but have been hauled in to play football frankly i'd rather watch the match :/

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 am

Me and hoping for a sky blue home win :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am

No never watch them unless they are playing city

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am

Too right. I've got an offer in the pub where every goal Manchester City score everyone gets a free shot themselves!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 am

Me Cmon City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 am

I shall be. Whats the other options? Holby f*cking City?

For once i wont need to bet on a neautral game to make it worth watching cos I want the bastards to get hammered.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

ill be in work so radio it is :) good luck to swansea they gonna need it but oh well

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

CityGent wrote:Too right. I've got an offer in the pub where every goal Manchester City score everyone gets a free shot themselves!

Lets hope you are out of Sambuca by the end of the night then :D

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 am

polo wrote:
CityGent wrote:Too right. I've got an offer in the pub where every goal Manchester City score everyone gets a free shot themselves!

Lets hope you are out of Sambuca by the end of the night then :D

I've bought five extra bottles in just in case ;-)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:07 am

Nope want them both to lose - im;osible - will see result later - cant watch the jb`s or man city - boring

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 am

Sorry lads, as much as some of us may hate Swansea I wont be watching but I will hope Swansea do them over. Man City and Chelsea are everything that is wrong with modern football so I hope they lose every game. Got a few mates that are Swansea fans so if/when they lose I will still give them a good ribbing regardless

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 am

I would be but have football at 8:30pm and KMFC come first!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

No

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 am

Don't normally do a monday night out Lake,but that's tempting. ;)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:31 am

carlccfc wrote:Who will be watching the Man City Vs the Jacks tonight ?

Waste of good electricity if you ask me so I'll take the opportunity to reduce my carbon footprint and give it a miss. ;)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

Myself, another city fan from Nottingham and three man city fans will be watching in Rhodes, kick off 10pm out here and like city gent for every goal man city score, the shots are on me, and I hope it costs me a f*cking fortune.

"you jack bastards"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :glasses1: :glasses1:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 am

If I'm in from work then most likely but I'd watch any game on the tv regardless of who is playing - I just think that I'll really enjoy tonights.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:44 am

ill watch

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am

I certainly will be watching it. My mates a Man city fan so we will both be in the pub cheering on Man City

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am

You tight fucker, if you're gonna make an offer make it worth it :mrgreen:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 am

On nights this week, but wouldn't watch the Jacks anyhow. Might watch them if they are live when they play Spurs as I always look for their results after Cardiff's.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:51 am

Without a shadow of a doubt, and any Cardiff fans with Sky and are in tonight or in the pub would be lying if they said they wouldnt watch it.

The Jacks are one of our biggest rivals and are about to represent Wales on the biggest domestic club stage of them all...curiosity alone will force the majority to have a butchers.

I'll be watching hoping and expecting our six fingered cousins to get smashed :D :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 am

cant wait to see man city smash them, well they best do...

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:57 am

CityBlue1 wrote:No never watch them unless they are playing city

they are ;) :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 am

Its gonna be a bloody affair. They should in all honesty have put it on after the watershed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its gonna be a bloody affair. They should in all honesty have put it on after the watershed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will be watching. :ayatollah: