Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

great game today!!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 pm

I really enjoyed today's game, some lovely football played, commitment from the players as well, no whingeing to the ref or trying to get penalties by rolling over like they've been poleaxed, no ego's on display just great teamwork, don't think anyone's gonna have an excuse to boo our players this season if we get this commitment every game (win or lose).

Keep it up lads nice to have a team of players that play with passion and dog and we do appreciate you all acknowledging us fans. :ayatollah:

Re: great game today!!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:I really enjoyed today's game, some lovely football played, commitment from the players as well, no whingeing to the ref or trying to get penalties by rolling over like they've been poleaxed, no ego's on display just great teamwork, don't think anyone's gonna have an excuse to boo our players this season if we get this commitment every game (win or lose).

Keep it up lads nice to have a team of players that play with passion and dog and we do appreciate you all acknowledging us fans. :ayatollah:

agree with every word.
work rate and team spirit was there for all to see, but one of the comments made by the group and the people with us was the fact no one was on there ass, no one moaned to the ref etc.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:40 am

milly44 wrote:
CF64 BLUE wrote:I really enjoyed today's game, some lovely football played, commitment from the players as well, no whingeing to the ref or trying to get penalties by rolling over like they've been poleaxed, no ego's on display just great teamwork, don't think anyone's gonna have an excuse to boo our players this season if we get this commitment every game (win or lose).

agree with every word.
work rate and team spirit was there for all to see, but one of the comments made by the group and the people with us was the fact no one was on there ass, no one moaned to the ref etc.
skunky was drunk again :oops: :lol:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 am

milly44 wrote:

agree with every word.

Leave the moaning to us fans. It part of getting behind the players when a decision goes against us.