Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Big trouble in toon

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 pm

we were walkn down towards sam jacks after game and it was kickin off down there, before game they a small mobs in lot of the pubs

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:58 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i fel so f*cking useless being stuck down here now, sam salim stuck his ground with our boys too,

It was a case of having to Baz! The slimey geordie twats!!!! There was only 6 of us but we stood our ground!!!! :twisted:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:01 pm

sam salim wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i fel so f*cking useless being stuck down here now, sam salim stuck his ground with our boys too,

It was a case of having to Baz! The slimey geordie twats!!!! There was only 6 of us but we stood our ground!!!! :twisted:

SAM IS A :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: blooooo bird :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
sam salim wrote:

SAM IS A :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: blooooo bird :lol:

I would laugh Baz but my jaws still sore!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 pm

I had the finest hammering off my life up there fair play the sneaky bastards what they was :evil:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:32 pm

sounds like Caerdydd gone done then :lol:

for years and years in the lowers echelons of the english football system you've caused havoc at the likes of northampton swansea scunthorpe etc......and as soon as you mix it with the 'bigger boys' your found wanting :lol:

roll on Chelsea :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:48 pm

blackswan wrote:sounds like Caerdydd gone done then :lol:

for years and years in the lowers echelons of the english football system you've caused havoc at the likes of northampton swansea scunthorpe etc......and as soon as you mix it with the 'bigger boys' your found wanting :lol:

"sounds like Caerdydd gone done then" Is that suppsed to make sense????

At least in that comment you've finally had the decency to admit that the jacks are small time!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:51 pm

They'll have to send the Swansea Yoof back up to Notts County

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 pm

fook off you stupid idiot we may get out numbered but we dont run and certainly dont worry we have mixed it with every one big and small abroad we dont need dicks like you on this site so do one !

your getting on my fooking nerves now

1 against 10 plus can you do that and stay on yr feet sorry yr stacko can in is mickey mouse book i forgot :oops:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 pm

mallo wrote:

fook off you stupid idiot we may get out numbered but we dont run and certainly dont worry we have mixed it with every one big and small abroad we dont need dicks like you on this site so do one !

your getting on my fooking nerves now

1 against 10 plus can you do that and stay on yr feet sorry yr stacko can in is mickey mouse book i forgot :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like i've hit a nerve mallo :ayatollah: :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 pm

claire wrote:

At least in that comment you've finally had the decency to admit that the jacks are small time!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch. Well spotted Claire.

Slipped up there Blackswan.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
claire wrote:

Ouch. Well spotted Claire.

Slipped up there Blackswan.

what my typo where i wrote 'gone' instead of 'got'? :? or where i wrote swansea as being in the lower echelons of English football?

Thought you'd have realised by now that its our modesty and mediocre aspirations that have got us where we are today [check the league table] :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 pm

League table....I have checked it......Dont you guys get nose bleeds looking up at us? :D

We know all about your aspirations and that is beating your capital city. After that it does not take much to please you.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:12 pm

The awaydays episode of the Swansea fans has got to be the most embharrasing welsh moment ever screened on T.V. Fourteen extra's from the film Deliverance making complete prats of themselves. The rest of the U.K must have been laughing their bollocks off watching those banjo pickers acting like tools. :shock: :o :o :o

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Below Cardiff still??? well done, that's an achievement!!!
You didn't include swansea in with the "bigger boys" did you??
My turn to hit a nerve this time is it???

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:14 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:The awaydays episode of the Swansea fans has got to be the most embharrasing welsh moment ever screened on T.V. Fourteen extra's from the film Deliverance making complete prats of themselves. The rest of the U.K must have been laughing their bollocks off watching those banjo pickers acting like tools. :shock: :o :o :o

And we still do up north!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:19 pm

claire wrote:Below Cardiff still??? well done, that's an achievement!!!

who said anything about being behind you gawwwjus? :lol: i didn't :ayatollah: it's you who's 'thrilled to bits' that your still above us in the league table.....personally im just glad we're top 6 and couldn't give a hoot who we're behind :D

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

blackswan wrote:

who said anything about being behind you gawwwjus? :lol: i didn't :ayatollah: it's you who's 'thrilled to bits' that your still above us in the league table.....personally im just glad we're top 6 and couldn't give a hoot who we're behind :D

Why would you want to admit you were behind us?? course you wouldnt :lol:
As for being "thrilled to bits", i will always be thrilled that im not an inbred gypo jack b*stard!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 pm

claire wrote:
blackswan wrote:

As for being "thrilled to bits", i will always be thrilled that im not an inbred gypo jack b*stard!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical bird....makes no sense but always right ;) xxx

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Why do people rise to our 6fingered, peg selling, track suit wearing, green eyed, inbred, pikey, cardiff have triangular corner flags, tank is our leader freaky friends from west................. Their ok but you wouldnt take one home to meet your mother :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Why do people rise to our 6fingered, peg selling, track suit wearing, green eyed, inbred, pikey, cardiff have triangular corner flags, tank is our leader freaky friends from west................. Their ok but you wouldnt take one home to meet your mother :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Actually, their not OK. Their horrid scruffy bastards, I wouldn't piss on one if it was on fire.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

ahhh cant take it from a girl??? I wondered how long it would take for that jibe from you.
What in particular doesn't make sense? Let me know and I'll spell it out for you :roll:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 pm

blackswan wrote:
claire wrote:
blackswan wrote:who said anything about being behind you gawwwjus? :lol: i didn't :ayatollah: it's you who's 'thrilled to bits' that your still above us in the league table.....personally im just glad we're top 6 and couldn't give a hoot who we're behind :D

Typical bird....makes no sense but always right ;) xxx

I think you need to check the bit that I've put in bold and underlined.
Nobody said anything about anyone being behind anyone. Below, yes, but not behind.
So stop getting excited, we're not talking about you "getting behind" your sister.
To paraphrase you; typical Jack, makes no sense - because it's made up. :roll:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

claire wrote:ahhh cant take it from a girl??? I wondered how long it would take for that jibe from you.
What in particular doesn't make sense? Let me know and I'll spell it out for you :roll:

i take everyones postings on here on face value regardless of gender.....my point was i dont care less who we are behind, as the league table consists of 20 odd other teams besides you,The threads on here tonight were of 'we're only ahead of the jacks on goal difference'...... the world doesn't revolve around you :D

see where im coming from,gawjussss? xxx

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm

What is gawjussss :?

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:49 pm

have'nt heard one story of 30 40 cardiff getting done that says it all,i was by the bull after game and what a bunch of cunts them geordies are the word no bottle comes to mind, they thinck they've had had a result slapping people on there own and totally outnumbering people.
Last edited by beaky on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

blackswan wrote:
claire wrote:ahhh cant take it from a girl??? I wondered how long it would take for that jibe from you.

i take everyones postings on here on face value regardless of gender.....my point was i dont care less who we are behind, as the league table consists of 20 odd other teams besides you,The threads on here tonight were of 'we're only ahead of the jacks on goal difference'...... the world doesn't revolve around you :D

If its regardless of gender why say "Typical bird....makes no sense but always right"? your contradicting yourself there!!
Again, what in my comment didnt make sense??

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:54 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:What is gawjussss :?

Its how gypos spell gorgeous

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm

claire wrote:
blackswan wrote:

If its regardless of gender why say "Typical bird....makes no sense but always right"? your contradicting yourself there!!
Again, what in my comment didnt make sense??

Hardly contradicting myself 'gawjusss' :D what i meant was [and your priveliged that im expalining myself here] is what you said previously was typical of what a woman would say as in splitting hairs/pedantic behaviour of a matter....but as you are of the female species i chose to turn a blind eye as its over the internet and the best of us get lost in translation ;) X