Re: Big trouble in toon

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:02 pm

look out later

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Beaten on and off the field...

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 pm

apparently beaten worse off it, its not good up there annis said they f*cking hate us up there

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:just had a phone call from cheggers and the boys they were attacked by 40 toon outnumering us 4-1 annis just said they were looking for city fans in every pub, cheggs got jumped by 4 boys from behind, i think you will see a lot of our lads with black eyes tomorrow, but we stood our ground

will have an update later

Cowards fight when numbers are in their favour. If numbers are even and both sides are up for it then go down a back street or wherever and have a scrap. Dont attack innocent blokes on the p155

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Is there a history? i didn't think things were that bad...

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Western Blue wrote:Is there a history? i didn't think things were that bad...

Reputation. When Cardiff come to town all the dickheads emerge.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 pm

old bill tried nicking cheggs after he was attacked, fuckin tossers

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 pm

i fel so f*cking useless being stuck down here now, sam salim stuck his ground with our boys too,

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 pm

good lads :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 pm

We gave them a good welcome as well - the twats :x

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Tossers we were good to them when they came down, well they won't get that next time.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 pm

After their game against Leicester a week ago - 12 - 15 came out of hospitality and smashed a dad and his 13 year old son outside the groung -loads on it on the England website

They claim to be the best fans but they are all the same

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Dozey fuckers, 2,700 city fans up there and get outnumbered 4-1 by 40 f*cking geordies.
Thats f*cking worse sums than Ridsdale.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:52 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:Tossers we were good to them when they came down, well they won't get that next time.

well we wont be seeing them any time soon!! :evil:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Neath Bluebird thats my point that should never f*cking happen 3,000 up there and you get out numbered by 40 f*cking Toon
come on we are all big lads, saftey in numbers, mob the f**k up, pack three/four boozers

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:00 pm

jonah wrote:Neath Bluebird thats my point that should never f*cking happen 3,000 up there and you get out numbered by 40 f*cking Toon
come on we are all big lads, saftey in numbers, mob the f**k up, pack three/four boozers
they were i a quiet pub and got caught after the crowds went, but must admit dozy fuckers :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 pm

f**k ME we are Cardiff everyone wants a pop from Bury-Bournemouth all ways be aware, f*cking huge wake up call for next week..

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:old bill tried nicking cheggs after he was attacked, fuckin tossers

I got pinched for the same reasons up there in 93.Going to court was an hobble as i pleaded not guilty...3 f*cking times i went up :roll:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 pm

blackswan wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:old bill tried nicking cheggs after he was attacked, fuckin tossers

I got pinched for the same reasons up there in 93.Going to court was an hobble as i pleaded not guilty...3 f*cking times i went up :roll:

Did you contribute to the Jack Army book ? :o

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Dobbin wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Or have you read it and make up the stories from there :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 pm

blackswan wrote:

guilt by association , a trait that happens a lot to welsh fans in england! i wonder why!!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Dobbin wrote:
blackswan wrote:

From skinhead to stone island :lol: :lol: :lol:

nope ;)

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Did you contribute to the Jack Army book ? :o[/quote]
From skinhead to stone island :lol: :lol: :lol:

nope ;)[/quote]

are you sure :o :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 pm

spill the beans swanny :lol: :lol: i feel another book coming on :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 pm

I wouldn't put my name to such a pile of drivel.

I wasn't asked anyway,obviously not in the loop :D

either that or i've grown up and actually enjoy watching my club as opposed to spending silly amounts of money on clothes and cocaine and 'running with the boys' :mrgreen:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 pm

blackswan wrote:I wouldn't put my name to such a pile of drivel.

either that or i've grown up and actually enjoy watching my club as opposed to spending silly amounts of money on clothes and cocaine and 'running away with the boys' :mrgreen:

Sorry couldn't resist :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:47 pm

blackswan wrote:I wouldn't put my name to such a pile of drivel.

either that or i've grown up and actually enjoy watching my club as opposed to spending silly amounts of money on clothes and cocaine and 'running with the boys' :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:

Maybe your tank living the dream :shock:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:look out later

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm

ok annis isnt it amazing what pressure from the missus can do ;) :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Cheggs was attacked ? when was that ? at our hotel a Copper said to everyone that if Newcastle fans try anything walk the other way coz they will arrest you before Toon fans. Tosser :ayatollah: