Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS........

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

...... FORUM page there must be 10 posts from different people with numerous comments from others saying Whitts is man of the match then someone says Gerrard, Cowie, Conway, Mason, Hudson before you know it we have named the whole team between us, that could never have been said last season I'M LOVING IT!!!

THANK YOU MALKY YOU HAVE BROUGHT THE BUZZ BACK TO THIS GREAT CLUB and my god you got an eye for talent.

IN MALKY WE TRUST

BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: TAKE A LOOK AT THIS........

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:44 pm

BangBangBlue wrote:...... FORUM page there must be 10 posts from different people with numerous comments from others saying Whitts is man of the match then someone says Gerrard, Cowie, Conway, Mason, Hudson before you know it we have named the whole team between us, that could never have been said last season I'M LOVING IT!!!

THANK YOU MALKY YOU HAVE BROUGHT THE BUZZ BACK TO THIS GREAT CLUB and my god you got an eye for talent.

IN MALKY WE TRUST

BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on bangbangblue :ayatollah:

Re: TAKE A LOOK AT THIS........

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Bang Bang, couldn't agree more, it was a great team performance, when you consider that was it eight or nine players making home debuts, got to be pleased with that, we can only get better and hopefully stay at the top end of the table. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: