Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

moaners

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

any one who wants to moan after that result today ffs f..k off and moan some where else, the whole TEAM were superb today ,if we play like that every game we will be very close to automatic promotion ,at the pace we played at today no wonder we tired ,but by that time we were 3 up ffs get real and support them not moan ,already some one moaning about taylor (in my oppinion probably the best left back we have had for years) , some one else moaning miller and earnie no good together what do people want ff sake 2 league games both of them on the score sheet 2 wins no draws no loses top of the table and still some of our (so called) supporters just have to have a fu..ing moan . well thats my moan out the way , :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but in my oppinion very warranted

Re: moaners

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:30 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:any one who wants to moan after that result today ffs f..k off and moan some where else, the whole TEAM were superb today ,if we play like that every game we will be very close to automatic promotion ,at the pace we played at today no wonder we tired ,but by that time we were 3 up ffs get real and support them not moan ,already some one moaning about taylor (in my oppinion probably the best left back we have had for years) , some one else moaning miller and earnie no good together what do people want ff sake 2 league games both of them on the score sheet 2 wins no draws no loses top of the table and still some of our (so called) supporters just have to have a fu..ing moan . well thats my moan out the way , :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but in my oppinion very warranted

Totally agree mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:33 pm

thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 pm

only person moaning is you about moaners :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:35 pm

2blue2handle wrote:only person moaning is you about moaners :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

You're moaning about him moaning about the moaners to be fair... :P

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 pm

RFMH wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:only person moaning is you about moaners :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

You're moaning about him moaning about the moaners to be fair... :P

now your moaningin about.....lets leave it :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Quite simple - Anyone who thought our left back wasn't superb and a huge improvement on certain other full backs knows nothing about football.

Thankfully 99.9% of our fans appreciate really good players.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 pm

no1 is moaning ffs...we won 3-1...stop being childish no1 is moaning. :evil:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

take a chill pill mato, no one is moaning i thought the whole team played for the shirt, and its only my opinion going forward we will need extra forwards to play with what i call a bunch of players that look commited, unlike our so called super stasrs of last season so calm down

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 pm

look at the posts on here ,there are fu..ing moaners on here, the mods should take them off, oppinions and debates are fine ,,but knocking some of our players today after that result is in my oppinion DISGRACEFUL and un called for ffs, how you can say no1 moaning beats me????????????

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Another shit thread. Nobody moaned about anything - I think the op has an issue with creating moaning threads! Did it last week after the hammers game! :lol: Luke your first post was spot on! ;)

All I've seen is people giving sensible opinions.... :roll:

Troobloo - go and have a lay down! :D

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 pm

sensable oppinion left back curse

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:56 pm

if thats the sort of post after we win and go top of table i shudder to think what sensable posts will go up if we lose a game ffs

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:sensable oppinion left back curse

he thought Taylor didnt get close enough to the Barnsley winger, some agreed some didnt, thats a message board for you.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

pity he did. nt mention allthe good things he did today (totally out numbers the times he backed off) of course that tactic usually buys the rest of the defence time to organise ) his movement and attacking qualities were superb today

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:pity he did. nt mention allthe good things he did today (totally out numbers the times he backed off) of course that tactic usually buys the rest of the defence time to organise ) his movement and attacking qualities were superb today

I thought he was excellent.
I also rate Dave Jones and Jay Bothroyd but accept others wont :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

he thought Taylor didnt get close enough to the Barnsley winger, some agreed some didnt, thats a message board for you.

Barnsley???

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

taffyapple wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Barnsley???

Think he meant the Ex-Barnsley winger! :) :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 pm

I CAN OFFICIALLY DECLARE THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO MOANING, THIS THREAD IS INSTIGATING ANY POSSIBLE MOANING IN THE FUTURE. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 pm

not quite right as i was definatly moaning about the moaners ha ha ha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:33 pm

good night all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: work in the morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we are top of the league say we are top of the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: cant fu..ing moan about that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: or can someone ?????????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: