Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

front 2

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:10 pm

first of all must say i was impressed today with a couple of things today , first thing mcnaughton he was playing 10 yards more forward, and also the understanding between him and cowie, also the sub malky made when gunnerson went off he did not go with like for like, he fetched mason on and pushed him more forward and also the work ethic amoungst the cardiff players.
the only down side for me today was our front 2 i honestly dont think miller and earnie works just my opinion

Re: front 2

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:13 pm

one of them scored again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we won 3 1 and the front 2 ran there socks off defending from the front and some still moan ffs

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:18 pm

listen mato just my opinion, hope im proved wrong just think we need a bit of height up front not moaninig for ffs

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

I agree binero!!!! They are to similar but to there credit they ran there socks off so can't fault them!!!!! Teams are going to be surprised by how we hunt the ball in packs!!!! I know it's a different level but it puts me in mind of Barcelona when they are chasing the ball they hunt in packs of 2 and 3 fair play malky!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

i think we played better without gunnarson, i would like to see mcphail playing first team passing the balla round i think it suits him well with the work ethic.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:30 pm

i agree with you our front 2 worked their socks off, just think they run the same channels, and another thing the ball when played up to miller in paticular it did not stick with him but hey listen we won just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: