Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAMAL CAMPBELL RICE

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:53 pm

he loooked a cracking little player when he came on. woudnt mind getting him here :ayatollah: ( thats if it was him out on the right :lol: )

Re: JAMAL CAMPBELL RICE

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm

jinks-rct wrote:he loooked a cracking little player when he came on. woudnt mind getting him here :ayatollah: ( thats if it was him out on the right :lol: )

i no i was very suprised they didn't start with him. would be good back up winger :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Adomah pretty decent aswell

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Double G wrote:Adomah pretty decent aswell

Didn't think he did anything special tbh and thought that Taylor was hardly troubled by him at all! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

I've always rated Rice. He gave us a lot of trouble in the FA semi final game when he was at Barnsley. The New Years day game he was fairly awesome and scored a cracking goal. I was also surprised why he was not started.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I've always rated Rice. He gave us a lot of trouble in the FA semi final game when he was at Barnsley. The New Years day game he was fairly awesome and scored a cracking goal. I was also surprised why he was not started.

He ripped us apart last January. He definately improved their performance after coming on.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

done really well when he come on i thought :ayatollah: