Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bristol city were crap mind

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:55 pm

taking nothing away from cardiff city today,an excellent team performance,but if bristol city keep this up,then its only down they go.they were piss poor :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: bristol city were crap mind

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

What about they were average and we were just to damn good? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:What about they were average and we were just to damn good? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agreed :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm

krab wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:What about they were average and we were just to damn good? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agreed :D :D :ayatollah:

let's hope Bristol are a good side and if they are this was one he'll of a performance I would guess they will however be one of the weak teams But whatever this was a very good performance

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm

They were shockingly poor and will go down if they dont improve 10 fold.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:They were shockingly poor and will go down if they dont improve 10 fold.

Defo, they offered bugger all going forward or in midfield ... Be lucky to keep hold of Maynard too!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Maynard to Leicester maybe?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:55 pm

We simply outfought and outclassed them....

All down to Malky and the boys!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm

brings me great pleasure in agreeing with this post!
I wish them nothing but doom, gloom and failure. What a crap excuse for a football team, and their following are terrible they should merge with Rovers and make an even worse mega team! :lol: :ayatollah: