Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 pm

All kicked off up there apparently - Anyone else heard the same

Couple of my mates did not get in, now some want to leave half time and cant get out

Long night ahead

Anyone else heard similiar stories

Next week for sure will be worse I know for a fact !!

Re: Trouble

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Yes read that on a Newcastle forum earlier.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:47 pm

My missus is in for a right thrashing if the city dont get something from this, I've 'clobberred up ready !

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Dobbin wrote:All kicked off up there apparently - Anyone else heard the same

Couple of my mates did not get in, now some want to leave half time and cant get out

Long night ahead

Why???? :shock:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:50 pm

arabellaman wrote:

Long night ahead

Why what ??

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:50 pm

arabellaman wrote:

Long night ahead

ummmmm, Chelsea maybe !

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Dobbin wrote:
arabellaman wrote:

Long night ahead

Why what ??

Why will it be worse next week?

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Just know :o :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Dobbin wrote:Just know :o :lol:

Hope your wrong as I'm taking my 12 year old boy :shock:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm

i am taking my lad as well see avatar but seriously there will be trouble - i am straight in and straight out with him - Was born six miles from the bridge and lived there through the seventies and eighties

Not a nice play - it will be like a throw back to the eighties something similiar to Spurs

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Dobbin wrote:i am taking my lad as well see avatar but seriously there will be trouble - i am straight in and straight out with him - Was born six miles from the bridge and lived there through the seventies and eighties

Not a nice play - it will be like a throw back to the eighties something similiar to Spurs

OK thanks for the advice - will do the same - good luck and let's hope both our boys come away with good and not bad memories. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cheers Dobbin and PS your boy is better looking than you - there again my lad knocks spots off me too!! :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 pm

You reckon ? I'm taking my boy as well and my mates with his three! :shock:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:10 pm

stan106 wrote:You reckon ? I'm taking my boy as well and my mates with his three! :shock:

Yes, they f*cking hate us.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:13 pm

i would have thought it was obvious 8-)

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
stan106 wrote:You reckon ? I'm taking my boy as well and my mates with his three! :shock:

So does everyone else.... :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

So does everyone else.... :ayatollah:

LOL - saying that i did think it would be policed so much trouble will be minimal - im taking me nipper!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm

jez, its always there if you want it, you will be safe up there

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 pm

arabellaman wrote:
Dobbin wrote:i am taking my lad as well see avatar but seriously there will be trouble - i am straight in and straight out with him - Was born six miles from the bridge and lived there through the seventies and eighties

OK thanks for the advice - will do the same - good luck and let's hope both our boys come away with good and not bad memories. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cheers Dobbin and PS your boy is better looking than you - there again my lad knocks spots off me too!! :lol:

thats not me mate - thats my mate who plays for Scunthorpe (matt sparrow) he gave him a signed top after the first game of the season (another ridsdale cock up) but he did his bit to make it special for my boy first game at new ground and that - i will tell him when I speak to him :lol: :lol:

They should not pick on kids and families but just be careful where you drink

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

Understatement - it becomes England V Wales :shock:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Just spoke to my old man who is outside St james's and he is saying that there is some trouble outside of the ground with the police pushing cardiff fans about.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Personally i wouldnt take my kids next week, I live in Brighton (Chelsea strong hold all there old heads out, the same as ours )

London will be like a war zone next week, Im in the Matthew Harding with plenty of other Cardiff, There will be murder in Newcastle tonight, drinking all day, lost 5-1, and those wankers giving it large, I fear the worse...

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:08 pm

I live in Tooting Bec, normally, I'm away until mid may, a couple of miles from Stamford Bridge and know of few of their boys as I drink in the same pub. There will be trouble but these guys will be looking for our "boys" not normal supporters but there are lot of twats who will be out looking for it and some of these tossers would think nothing of starting with anyone. Then you'll have all the yokels from the sticks comming in having heard tales of old and that sort of shit. The Met are not as clued up as they think they are so I'd be very careful around the area if not travelling on the coaches. I'm glad I am where I am to be honest as if I was at home some fuckwit would be bound to have a go me in Tooting, they all know I'm Cardiff!

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Oooo--glad i'll be home watching on S4C ar t teledu yn yr lolfa!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:14 pm

LOL 2 tickets up :lol: :lol: :lol:

well i am hoping my chauffeur will take me coach to the turnstiles and be there at the end of the game! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:19 pm

we are going on the tube from Hounslow into London

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:we are going on the tube from Hounslow into London

Good luck Martyn------ul need it friend. :?

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Oooo--glad i'll be home watching on S4C ar t teledu yn yr lolfa!!!! :ayatollah:

Whats a lolfa, is that a welsh sofa? :lol:

Shouldn't it be ar a teledu though? Been 35 years since I was forced to learn welsh so I've forgotten most of it :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 pm

and me i think(with 100 others) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 pm

u heared anymore Baz ? If Chegs gets home in the morn with a black eye Taryn wont let him go again :lol:

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:u heared anymore Baz ? If Chegs gets home in the morn with a black eye Taryn wont let him go again :lol:

no i havn't but dont want to phone them , you know annis on the phone :lol: :lol:

cheggers cant come out to play again :lol: :lol: