Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

looking good,ffs

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Was reay hoping brisy would win today,but again here I sit broken hearted.
The second time in a week I must bow my head in shame and f*cking say well done ffs,.
I hope I(and its a big if)we get a decent result tomoz you will give us credit? ?
I do think that ther will be no need,Anyway good f*cking show.

Re: looking good,ffs

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Mate if you guys beat Man City tomorrow, credit will definately be due.

They're gonna be f*cking strong this year. Challenging for the title I reckon.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Man City will demolish pretty much every team in Prem except Man U and Chelsea, so don't have your hopes too high :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Was reay hoping brisy would win today,but again here I sit broken hearted.
The second time in a week I must bow my head in shame and f*cking say well done ffs,.
I hope I(and its a big if)we get a decent result tomoz you will give us credit? ?

if you do man city, ill give you more than credit...ill give you a f*cking mortgage on a new caravan!! :D

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:46 pm

baseboy007 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Was reay hoping brisy would win today,but again here I sit broken hearted.

if you do man city, ill give you more than credit...ill give you a f*cking mortgage on a new caravan!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm

If you beat Man city mate you will completely deserve all the credit.

Its early days for us yet, if we are still doing it come May then things could be interesting. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Im having a tenner on the jacks 7/1 :?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm

You will get battered, and soon see a season in the premier is not all it's cracked out to be especially if you bottle it and don't strengthen the team, you are a waste of a place in the premiership, West Ham would batter you they are a much better team with Nolan and Taylor and without Avram Grant !!!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:23 pm

for some strange reason i fancy a draw tomorrow maybe 2-2

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Personally can only see you having a hiding tomorrow, but anything can happen!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Fao,buebina,strange post that?.
Not sure what westham have to do with us,and they ost to .
We are a stronger side then last season,and yet you say we will get stuffed??.
Not a bright boy are we.
Anyway enjoy it wile it lasts as you have been here before with stronger sides and sti blown it.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:41 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Fao,buebina,strange post that?.
Not sure what westham have to do with us,and they ost to .
We are a stronger side then last season,and yet you say we will get stuffed??.
Not a bright boy are we.
Anyway enjoy it wile it lasts as you have been here before with stronger sides and sti blown it.

you may be a stronger team then last season but if man city play at their best, they WILL stuff you.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:55 pm

baseboy007 wrote:

Lol
:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8duLuTO ... re=related
I will be doing that in front of the TV tomorrow night
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 pm

f*cking thanks mate. We f*cking played really f*cking well today, worked our f*cking bollocks off, not just Super f*cking Kev either but the whole f*cking team. Bristol were f*cking rubbish mind, infact they were as rubbish as f**k.

Good f*cking luck for tommorrow, you'll f*cking well need it, Man City are f*cking strong as f**k, I think you'll get f*cking hammered myself, but you never f*cking know, if you f*cking get any f*cking result you'll f*cking deserve f*cking credit.

Byt the way, who the f*cking f**k are BRISY?????

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Good luck.

Shit thay hurt!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8duLuTOwGE&feature=related
I will be doing that in front of the TV tomorrow night
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will you be wearing that bikini? :occasion9:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Newly promoted teams generally start the new season ok then tend to start getting stuffed as the season gets past christmas, I'm going for a draw.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Lads I am not giving us much chance tomoz must say,how ever way I try to find hope I can't,
one thing for sure is that its one off our hardest games out of the way.
I just hope its not a 4,5,or6nill job,as let's face it they on ther day are top 5 teams in world club football,but hey you have to be in it to get stuffed..Anyway I'm shoping in your city tomoz,gutted giving my hard eard cash to your economy but in need of some new gear for my sef and boy.
Is woodies still in the arcad and any decent shops about not at crazy prices..

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lads I am not giving us much chance tomoz must say,how ever way I try to find hope I can't,
I just hope its not a 4,5,or6nill job,as let's face it they on ther day are top 5 teams in world club football,but hey you have to be in it to get stuffed..Anyway I'm shoping in your city tomoz,gutted giving my hard eard cash to your economy but in need of some new gear for my sef and boy.

Hope yoursef and boy enjoy shoping in our arcad.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:32 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lads I am not giving us much chance tomoz must say,how ever way I try to find hope I can't,

Woodies closed a while ago :? ,What brands are you looking at then we can narrow it down

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Woodies closed a while ago :? ,What brands are you looking at then we can narrow it down

I think he means "Boobies".. a discount store at the back of Albany Rd

Brand names such as Gary Armani, Reg Lauren, One True Caravan, Taccheapi, Hugo Bust
and Barry Island. :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:45 pm

You'll be in Peacocks or Primark not Woodies you joker..............

Get a hanky you'll need it to wipe off the tears, come to think of it get a beach towel........

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

I think he means "Boobies".. a discount store at the back of Albany Rd

Brand names such as Gary Armani, Reg Lauren, One True Caravan, Taccheapi, Hugo Bust
and Barry Island. :lol: :lol:

Do they sell Stone Ireland or Aquasputum?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 pm

To be honest I like hacket,but RL ok,and I will not enjoy shoping ther as will be looking at what you got and envyus as f**k,and hate seeing any blue bird tops.
Ps I want to buy my lad the gear to honest so kids stores,he 14

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:To be honest I like hacket,but RL ok,and I will not enjoy shoping ther as will be looking at what you got and envyus as f**k,and hate seeing any blue bird tops.
Ps I want to buy my lad the gear to honest so kids stores,he 14

Have a good day mate. Your an honest poster

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Try pavilion & John Lewis ,not much about for kids though. Anyway enjoy our Capital :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 pm

i hope u beat man.city and do yorselves proud in the prem.. Yor a welsh club, i hope you lot give thoughs big established english clubs in the prem good fukin games all season and we are playing u lot in the prem next season GOODLUCK FOR THE SEASON!
Last edited by mr'mogreenz on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Lol won't enjoy but think my boy will s he loves buying new clothes,

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:06 pm

In size you can buy yourself a nice pair of puma bluebirds :D