Re: and great to see a manager shouting

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 pm

And fist pumping

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Malky is amazing, he never stops coaching and motivating the players throughout the entire game. I just hope he has enough energy to keep it going throughout the whole season. Well done Malky and all the boys, a great start to the season. If we add a few more players we will be serious contenders I am sure. Good atmosphere in the Canton stand today too, let's keep it going.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 pm

not once i saw malky sit down during that something dave jones would'nt do. The players didnt stop working hope it stays like it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

It was brilliant to see all the players working hard but Conway was sensational today he ran his heart out very good to see.

Last year it was more about individuals this year its about the team brilliant

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:not once i saw malky sit down during that something dave jones would'nt do. The players didnt stop working hope it stays like it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He barely moved from the corner of his technical box and didn't stop all game, i could hear him in the corner of the Canton by the Ninian, he was awesome!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Just watched Malky on SSN and he was buzzing absolutely loving the result, performance and the atmosphere.

A fans manager no doubt about it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm

i really want to see his interview after the match!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: