Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hudson had a good game

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 pm

thought he ran mason close for m.o.t.m. :ayatollah:

Re: hudson had a good game

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 pm

I thought he was excellent today Over the blast year he has been one of our most consistent players and deserves a greater backing from the fans
Gerrard for me is a concern at the back He was skinned for the Bristol goal

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:I thought he was excellent today Over the blast year he has been one of our most consistent players and deserves a greater backing from the fans
Gerrard for me is a concern at the back He was skinned for the Bristol goal

Just enjoy the ride, the whole team were brilliant, everybody makes mistakes. bristol fucked up all game :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:Gerrard for me is a concern at the back He was skinned for the Bristol goal

Think you'll find that the defender who got skinned, was Hudson! ;)

I agree with the original poster though, as Hudson was superb today before he got turned by Maynard and would have been a contender for MOTM otherwise! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:Gerrard for me is a concern at the back He was skinned for the Bristol goal

I agree with the original poster though, as Hudson was superb today before he got turned by Maynard and would have been a contender for MOTM otherwise! :ayatollah:

Originally I thought it was Hudson as well, but just watched it over on Sky+ and it was deffo no. 6... Gerrard.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Originally I thought it was Hudson as well, but just watched it over on Sky+ and it was deffo no. 6... Gerrard.

You're right, as I watched it on Sky Sports a few minutes ago as well! :oops:

It was Gerrard who got turned, so even though I'm not one of Hudson's biggest fans, he was superb today and even though I'd have given Whitts MOTM, Hudson, Cowie, Conway and McNaughton would have pushed Mason for the texter's MOTM! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Hudson excellent today some superb blocks and very composed and could easily of been MOM but then again so could Whitts, Super Kev or Cowie great work ethic throughout the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: