Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CANTON STAND IMMENSE TODAY

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Thought the noise levels were loud as hell today, best yet and long may it continue. :old:

Re: CANTON STAND IMMENSE TODAY

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Vast improvement, Ninian stand tried to keep up as well,,, much better atmosphere today,,, :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Thought the noise levels were loud as hell today, best yet and long may it continue. :old:

louder than last season from where I sit (family stand)

keep it up :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Thought the noise levels were loud as hell today, best yet and long may it continue. :old:

I sit in the Family stand and I thought the atmosphere was very good and the noise coming from the Canton Stand was definately the best yet.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Atmosphere much improved today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:46 pm

i think we should sing back and four, like we the canton we the canton we the canton over here, then ninian sing it;) brighton done it, would be class;)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Only problem is from 115 and 116 you can't hear the Canton unless its very loud.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Yes there was great support from there today.

Sounded good from the family stand......keep it going lads and lasses :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Hoarse as f :ayatollah: eck tonight!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:Hoarse as f :ayatollah: eck tonight!

Good to meet you and Souness Chief. Has Souness got a brother called Les by any chance ?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

When we did all sing together it was very loud especially after each goal - but even sat in the canton stand - there were still way too many periods of silence as well, however, it looks like alot of people have switched into the canton in the hope to get in with all the singing and so far looks like it's working! I feel Brighton could be better still Wednesday night. :ayatollah: