Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY IDEA FOR CHEAPER BEER IN STADIUM!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 am

I propose to the club to introduce a card/voucher system whereby fans purchase a voucher which entitles them to 10 pints for £25 (for example!) the card/voucher can be stamped at the bar on purchase of each pint, and would be valid at the stadium until the voucher has been fully used so that it doesn't have to be valid for one match day.....

Maybe the same can be done with food, but the main focus point Is on the expensive alcohol!

If the club implement my idea I want a cut of the profits!!! :lol: joke!

A simple mention in a program will suffice.... ;)

On a serious note - anyone think this could be a good idea?

Re: MY IDEA FOR CHEAPER BEER IN STADIUM!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 am

no chance compass would agree to something like that,certainly not at those prices i dont make a difference how they sell the alcohol its all about the quantity they sell and at those figures 2 .50 a pint they lose

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 am

The only way to get a respectable deal on beer prices at the CCS is simple, Boycott the thieving twits that sell it, The Club hardly see anything from the hefty profits, And with the ridiculously long contract it's a slow slow task, But if everybody stuck to a boycott for a couple of months Those thieving bstrds would soon get the message, otherwise Cardiff Fans will get the (Orrrrrrrrrrr Their always moaning about our booz' but they still buy it) treatment. Do something about it!!! :old:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:17 am

Leighton James Dont Like uS wrote:The only way to get a respectable deal on beer prices at the CCS is simple, Boycott the thieving twits that sell it, The Club hardly see anything from the hefty profits, And with the ridiculously long contract it's a slow slow task, But if everybody stuck to a boycott for a couple of months Those thieving bstrds would soon get the message, otherwise Cardiff Fans will get the (Orrrrrrrrrrr Their always moaning about our booz' but they still buy it) treatment. Do something about it!!! :old:

exactly the only way to get the prices cheaper is to boycott the bars it may be hard :lol: but other wise we ll always be ripped off 3.70 for a pint which aint the best,lets be honest is a total rip off

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 am

Bring your own from the spar!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:39 am

Would need photo id to stop under age drinkers sharing voucher but maybe a loyalty card as well more you get discount around club ?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Merlin wrote:I propose to the club to introduce a card/voucher system whereby fans purchase a voucher which entitles them to 10 pints for £25 (for example!) the card/voucher can be stamped at the bar on purchase of each pint, and would be valid at the stadium until the voucher has been fully used so that it doesn't have to be valid for one match day.....

Maybe the same can be done with food, but the main focus point Is on the expensive alcohol!

I can see Compass really going for that idea, I'm sure they are just thinking of similar ideas to reduce their profit margin, this could be one for Dragon's Den, but unfortunately, I'm out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:47 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Merlin wrote:I propose to the club to introduce a card/voucher system whereby fans purchase a voucher which entitles them to 10 pints for £25 (for example!) the card/voucher can be stamped at the bar on purchase of each pint, and would be valid at the stadium until the voucher has been fully used so that it doesn't have to be valid for one match day.....

I can see Compass really going for that idea, I'm sure they are just thinking of similar ideas to reduce their profit margin, this could be one for Dragon's Den, but unfortunately, I'm out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gwyn - f**k off! :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:50 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

Compass already use the "Loyalty Card Scheme" at their functions and Cafe's. You're given a card when you by a first drink, then every time you go to the bar, you get it stamped. After 5 pints bought, you get the 6th pint for free. Works out at £3.08 a pint if current prices are kept in place. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Hello Merlin my name is Steve
What would be your profit margins in the next two seasons ?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

merlin go and liedown :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: