Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol City have sold ALL of their away tickets.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 am

So Bristol City have sold all their tickets for today's game. But they've only been allocated 795. It's also a bubble trip.
More on it here... http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0 ... 61,00.html
Be great to see the wurzels tomorrow, great fans. :ayatollah:

Re: Bristol City have sold ALL of their away tickets.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 am

They got given 1,700 like we do it's not a bubble trip voucher exchange so cars buses etc can come down aslong as you go to the pick up point they sold out all the coaches just not all the other tickets.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:43 am

rhys1927ccfc wrote:So Bristol City have sold all their tickets for today's game. But they've only been allocated 795. It's also a bubble trip.
More on it here... http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0 ... 61,00.html
Be great to see the wurzels tomorrow, great fans. :ayatollah:

Wrong on all 4 points! :o
Hard luck mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 am

haha ALL they sold was 795. i was hopping they fill thier end, oh well never mind

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 am

If they aint sold them,i cant blame them with all these f*cking restrictions.We dont dont like restrictions so why should they

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:12 am

Bristol don't get loads of bubble trips like us ^ + we took 1,100 to West ham so makes no difference shocking support.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 am

oh well my mistake must've misread, it was 10 past 1 in the morning :lol:
oh well, but i'll stick with what i said and i think Bristol fans are good. But if they cant be fucked to travel 55 minutes for a severnside derby then... they must be shit.
:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 am

always have been :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:55 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:oh well my mistake must've misread, it was 10 past 1 in the morning :lol:
oh well, but i'll stick with what i said and i think Bristol fans are good. But if they cant be fucked to travel 55 minutes for a severnside derby then... they must be shit.
:ayatollah:

This will be the first Severnside derby I've missed in as long as I can remember, because I cannot be fucked to sit in a queue of cars at the services like Oliver f*cking Twist and wait for my ticket with a load of old bill staring at you and generally winding me up.

They might say that restrictions have been relaxed but it's still hassle whichever way you look at it and we'll take the cristicism of 'shit support', but you lot know we'd sell out unrestricted the same as you'd sell out unrestricted. The two sets of fans need to make a stand and I hoped we'd sell a lot less than we did.

Anyway, I hope we smash you today :shock: