Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOL @ QPR

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

HORRIBLE FECKERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: LOL @ QPR

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:44 pm

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjay jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjay and i loved jay as a cardiff player :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 pm

QP-Ha!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 pm

cmon dont be to hard on them. there were up against bolton :roll: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm lol'ing too but I'd rather be in the premiership being lol'd at too!! Lol!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:51 pm

baseboy007 wrote:I'm lol'ing too but I'd rather be in the premiership being lol'd at too!! Lol!!!!!

going back a few years ago. we had a wolves fan. who used to deliver to our works, and he said i would rather be in the championship, rather than losing every week in the prem :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:I'm lol'ing too but I'd rather be in the premiership being lol'd at too!! Lol!!!!!

going back a few years ago. we had a wolves fan. who used to deliver to our works, and he said i would rather be in the championship, rather than losing every week in the prem :roll:

Yes but they have tasted the premiership big time, we mmmmmm have not....EVER. :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:55 pm

cockney wan###s :)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:06 pm

They are in the prem league-i'd rather lose 4-0 at home to bolton than be playing at oxford in carling cup.

There are only 2 teams that i want to lose every week in the prem league and that i will laugh at-gypos and scousers.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:cmon dont be to hard on them. there were up against bolton :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: ouch :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm

lol cockney bastards lost :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:HORRIBLE FECKERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Dont worry about QPR - they will probably play some inelligible players this season to get em out of trouble!! :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm

welcome to the premier league!! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:20 pm

1 Of many losses to come :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:07 pm

QPR are BETTER than the Jacks, so what score v Man City???? People will think they've started to play cricket at the City of Manchester Stadium (or whatever it's now called) :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 am

Did you see Gary Cahills strike, Centre Half and he smashed a 25yarder in, made it look easy,