Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO STAN..........................OUCH!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Gotta feel for you mate after that result.
Don't feel sorry for Jay though lol, you will bounce back as long as your not away to Man Utd next.
:ayatollah:

Re: FAO STAN..........................OUCH!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Everton away wont be easy. :? I must say, I like QPR's badge.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Get your solicitors on this result as you lot took a beating on that pitch in fron t of thousands of witnesses :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Everton away wont be easy. :? I must say, I like QPR's badge.

If it's the same as last years it is good

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Everton away wont be easy. :? I must say, I like QPR's badge.

If it's the same as last years it is good

I think Everton will win 3-1 (sorry Stan)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Att: 15,195

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:31 pm

a horse with no name wrote:Att: 15,195

:? :? How many Bolton fans?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 am

Well lads it sure was a big bump down to earth.

Tbh no QPR fan expected anything after our non existent transfer activity.

On the game being 100% honest we absolutely bossed the game for the first 40 mins, DJ scored inside the first minute after a slick move which was ruled out, Jaskilinen made another good save from Smith & then Jay had a shot that was absolutely destined for the back of the net hit a Bolton head & go over, could so easily have been 2-0 early on & a whole different game but as we all know if you don't take your chances in the Prem you will get punished as chances are few and far between.

Fair play to Bolton they rode the storm & picked us off, 2 decent goals & 2 awful goals seriously flattered the scoreline. Only positive for me is that the result shows the wanker Briatore you can't compete in the Prem on the cheap & it may force them to push through a takeover or at the minimum spend big now to give us a chance of remaining in the top flight & at the same time protecting their investment.

The big boys league is unforgiving, roll on Everton!!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am

Good luck stan. Still no news on your new stadium, I am told that the beeb are holding out for more money!
Will fill you in as soon as I know anything more, but I think highly unlikely this side of Christmas. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:52 am

Cheers Neath.

I'm not optimistic of any new ground talks at the minute until we have a settled board & know we will survive.

Keep us informed though pls mate. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 am

how did Jay play stan? you boys on his back yet :D

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Do you know what mate he played a blinder.

Strong, played people in, holds the ball up well & so unlucky not to have scored when he had a rocket of a shot hit a Bolton head & go over. Very impressed with him. For a big lad he has good feet.

If I was to be picky my only gripe was first half he barely got off the ground to try & win headers & you could see his marker was delighted as he was making it easy for him but second half after a Warnock rocket no doubt he was leaping like a salmon & won a fair few headers.

I know you guys said he will frustrate the hell out of us which I'm sure he will but on first impressions I was impressed with the big lad.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Do you know what mate he played a blinder.

Strong, played people in, holds the ball up well & so unlucky not to have scored when he had a rocket of a shot hit a Bolton head & go over. Very impressed with him. For a big lad he has good feet.

If I was to be picky my only gripe was first half he barely got off the ground to try & win headers & you could see his marker was delighted as he was making it easy for him but second half after a Warnock rocket no doubt he was leaping like a salmon & won a fair few headers.

I know you guys said he will frustrate the hell out of us which I'm sure he will but on first impressions I was impressed with the big lad.

Stan, absolutely gutted for you mate! Want you lot to stay up, even though you're english. ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 pm

:lol: understandable mate. :lol:

As it stands mate I fear the worst for us.

Great manager, decent players going forward in Taarabt, DJ Campbell & Jay, good mids with Derry & Faurlin but our defence is shocking, needs a massive overhaul & quick otherwise I can see us shipping muchos goals.

Oh well roll on the scousers at the weekend :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Stan-QPR wrote::lol: understandable mate. :lol:

As it stands mate I fear the worst for us.

Great manager, decent players going forward in Taarabt, DJ Campbell & Jay, good mids with Derry & Faurlin but our defence is shocking, needs a massive overhaul & quick otherwise I can see us shipping muchos goals.

Oh well roll on the scousers at the weekend :ayatollah:

You can always get alan tate :lol:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:37 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

No ta!

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Stan, absolutely gutted for you mate! Want you lot to stay up, even though you're english. ;) :ayatollah:

English / Welsh it does not matter to you Sheriff does it

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:43 pm

If I was to be picky my only gripe was first half he barely got off the ground

id get used to that mate. it starts he doesnt get off his feet but goes on to his bum

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:45 pm

All the best to u mukka i hope u stay up

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:08 am

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:All the best to u mukka i hope u stay up

Nice one bruva. Good luck tonight, hard game.