Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JACKS HAVE NOT...

Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 am

swansealad69 wrote:well lucky that, the 60.000,I mean.
After all you are going to have to start building to get all your support in,I heard that man u and barca are offering half price season tickets and free kits in an attempt to stop ther fans from going to you...Mate get real ,as long as I have a hole in my ass you are never going to get anywere near 60,k ffs.You couldn't sell out to reading in the pay offs.60k lol

If im not mistaken you didn't sell out your away leg at Nottingham Forest?
your away support was a joke last season and is still a joke this season judging by the sales for one of the biggest games of the season for you lot.

You struggled to sell out for the game at our place and you can't sell a play off away leg.
you had Ospreys season ticket holders to fill your wembley allocation and can't sell out for MANCHESTER CITY away.

I still belive we could get more into Ninian Park than you could into your council house...

Enjoy your season of glory and gloating while it lasts.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Does that reay matter??you may own your stadium,but you also own a bigger debt,70mill I believe? .
Truth off the matter is that we are in a better shape then you,
if you sold your ground yo still be 30 mil in debt,we however have lots of money and a great ground that belongs to the people of swansea,
you silly billy

i don't think you jacks can get on your high horses about being in debt
remember you went bust in the 80's and went into admin in the 2000's :roll:

I can remember the first moon landing and when Albright bitter was 25p a pint. (over priced imo)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:23 am

swansealad69 wrote:Fool??,I'm not the picking random numbers out my head,these figures are what's been branded on news,papers,and on here,I don't give a toss mate I was just staiting a post about out stadium,

Bollox. I'm a shareholder and also fully qualified accountant. I see the accounts and know how to read them. I was also at the last 2 meetings where £15m of debt was turned to equity and a further £5m shares bought by the malaysians .

God knows where you got that figure form , but it wasn't from anyone who knows what they are taling about. Most likely a fellow Jack.

The major debts at the moment are..

Sam £15m + about £3m of accrued interest - and its unlikely more than half of this will ever be paid.
PMG £3m
Ransom - Appx £2m
Other directors.. now next to nothing.
Tan etc.. about £6m which will eventually be turned into shares once the Langston/Sam issue is sorted IMHO.

there will be other small debtors which may account for say £6m... but thats nowhere near your figure.

You are believing what you want to believe rather than stating facts. But whats new, you lot have been predicting we'd go bust for 20 years and we are still here, bigger and stronger than ever. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 am

As I said tiger,90 million is what has been branded about,even on this site.
I'm just going on that.
Listening to you tho you have less then 20mil debt???I smell a porky here.but anyway I don't give a toss,my argument was our away support.And by the way our away support is very good,and was top end of the scale last season,so before you randomly post shit,maybe a good idea to look what you are posting up.
You blue terds are very silly aren't you.I win again... :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 am

swansealad69 wrote:As I said tiger,90 million is what has been branded about,even on this site.
I'm just going on that.
Listening to you tho you have less then 20mil debt???I smell a porky here.but anyway I don't give a toss,my argument was our away support.And by the way our away support is very good,and was top end of the scale last season,so before you randomly post shit,maybe a good idea to look what you are posting up.

f**k me you can't even add. Thosae debts count up to £35m.

Who do you think people believe ?
Me who's been at all the EGMs discussing the debts, who has the accounts at his fingertips or you who a. can't add up, and b. are plucking figures which seem to change every 5 minutes out of the air. Even when I gave you all the info you either a. refused to beleive it, or b. didnt understand it.

Go on webcheck and you can get the accounts for the same price your direcors paid for your club. ;) and you can see for yourself. I'll also explain them line by line for you.

By the way, your away support is OK, maybe disappointing tomorrow in numbers. As you will no doubt know, if you read back, I didnt commen on it -just put you right about the bullshit you posted once again about our debt. As usual with nothing to back it up.

By the way your away support was less than our last year, which was one of the best in the division despite the worst travel resictions and low allocations for our local derbies, and as this is a cardiff site then thats what you will be compared with.

You win nothing. (again)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 am

jinks-rct wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:My good fellow,when swansea was planning our stadium,like your selfs we were getting less then 10.000,who would have beluved we would be un the prem 10 years later with sellouts.
Allso we built ours 5 years before you even layed your foundations.
And by the way you only have 6000 more then us and you built yours when you were having over 15.000 and in the champ pushing for the prem,we were down in the basement.
But you forget for all the shit you spout about how big a club you are and being the capital,
we had our stadium up and running way before you my good friends.

its not your stadium you thick twit :roll:

you did sound half alright previously but like most jacks the cracks begin to show and you decend into the usual bitter nonense, maybe you have forgotten your promoted? not need to be so bitter anymore. our ground holds about 7000 more than yours does it not? plus OuR ground can quite easily be increased should we need it, like if we went up, to 33,000. thats plenty is it not? funny how in your best season for 30 years you only scraped 15000 attendences, we had almost 10,000 more.
70 million debts now isit? :lol: :lol: there's me thinking our owners just converted a great deal of the money owed in to share capital. i dont even know if we have that many debts anymore....just hammam and i doubt he will ever get anything as lets face it it was him who spent it. try and enjoy your 9 months now and forget about little old cardiff :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 am

swansealad69 wrote:As I said tiger,90 million is what has been branded about,even on this site.
I'm just going on that.

oh my as i scroll down further he adds another 10 million every now and again. for some reason you seem to think you have hit the jackpot by going up. chucking out 25k a week to people like WR? what are you paying the flop from ely again? doubled his wages i hear. you lot could be in for a big shock if you go down as most usually do. look at burnely, sheff utd, hull etc...hardly loving the parachutes are they? done nothing for them. heard brum lost 25 million last year in the prem. amazing hey? watching you plummet i wonder if you will still be here spouting tha same old drivel.....

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:42 am

swansealad69 wrote:My good fellow,when swansea was planning our stadium,like your selfs we were getting less then 10.000,who would have beluved we would be un the prem 10 years later with sellouts.
And by the way you only have 6000 more then us and you built yours when you were having over 15.000 and in the champ pushing for the prem,we were down in the basement.
But you forget for all the shit you spout about how big a club you are and being the capital,

Just worth pointing out here that our owners have already priced the EIGHT THOUSAND
extra seats a new tier will provide. If and when we get to the Premiership we will need
every one of them.

THATS 35,000 seats bruv

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 am

taffyapple wrote:

Just worth pointing out here that our owners have already priced the EIGHT THOUSAND
extra seats a new tier will provide. If and when we get to the Premiership we will need
every one of them.

THATS 35,000 seats bruv

oh yeah 35000 its a tad early me maths lets me down...still i wud say i bet the jacks can only dream of such a scenario but i doubt they will fill the ground they have just like last time in top flight. plenty of south west wales' plastics will be queuing up tho

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm

My good god in heaven..do you not call me thick.
Did I not say that I'm going by what has been said on this very site,by your own fans,and on what papers have said when I mention your 70 to 90 million debt.I have no idea how much yoy owe,alltho I know its a fair amount.And to you other bitter fellows who are obsesd with our ground,may I remind you this is our first season in the top flight,if we do stay ther we will be extending it to 30.
Unlike you who spend before you even have any money,we will look at what's best for our future.
You may remember the last time a welsh club got in to the top fligh,they to went out bought the stars and increased the capacity, and look were it left them,just about survived.
But one good point was made about us only getting 15k average last season,and that was a bit of a bummer,
how ever our economy is much less then yours and not all can afford to go to the football.
And may I also add that your average crowds have increased since your fa cup run and play off final,please tell every one what your average crowds were before that,ours is 15 k..

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:My good god in heaven..do you not call me thick.
Did I not say that I'm going by what has been said on this very site,by your own fans,and on what papers have said when I mention your 70 to 90 million debt.I have no idea how much yoy owe,alltho I know its a fair amount.And to you other bitter fellows who are obsesd with our ground,may I remind you this is our first season in the top flight,if we do stay ther we will be extending it to 30.
Unlike you who spend before you even have any money,we will look at what's best for our future.
You may remember the last time a welsh club got in to the top fligh,they to went out bought the stars and increased the capacity, and look were it left them,just about survived.
But one good point was made about us only getting 15k average last season,and that was a bit of a bummer,
how ever our economy is much less then yours and not all can afford to go to the football.
And may I also add that your average crowds have increased since your fa cup run and play off final,please tell every one what your average crowds were before that,ours is 15 k..

Well, wherever you got it from and God knows who on here, or in the press is responsible for such rubbish, then its total bollox. By the way, yu did add all the debts i listed and come to 20, when reality it was 30-odd. :ayatollah:

Anyway, leave it and enjoy your big day tomorrow. ;)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 pm

swansealad69 that superstar is called a loyal player who wants to play at his best but he's unable to that because he has not match time. Craig Bellamy doesnt earn high wages for nothing...
and you cant win matches with 1 great player....we had whittigham, chopra, bothroyd..you had jack shit players.. :D

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 pm

JW_Bluebird96 wrote:swansealad69 that superstar is called a loyal player who wants to play at his best but he's unable to that because he has not match time. Craig Bellamy doesnt earn high wages for nothing...
and you cant win matches with 1 great player....we had whittigham, chopra, bothroyd..you had jack shit players.. :D

Yes i must have missed something where did they get you , latest information on the street is you're still in the championship ,how many years now?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Halifax93 wrote:...sold out for the Man City game according to a Swansea mate of mine. I don't care really but thought they might have sold their allocation for such a glamour game. Tickets are £45 mind and it's on telly.

Do any of us give a FU*K about their ticket sales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: