Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACKS HAVE NOT...

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 pm

...sold out for the Man City game according to a Swansea mate of mine. I don't care really but thought they might have sold their allocation for such a glamour game. Tickets are £45 mind and it's on telly.

Re: JACKS HAVE NOT...

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Halifax93 wrote:...sold out for the Man City game according to a Swansea mate of mine. I don't care really but thought they might have sold their allocation for such a glamour game. Tickets are £45 mind and it's on telly.

yaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:...sold out for the Man City game according to a Swansea mate of mine. I don't care really but thought they might have sold their allocation for such a glamour game. Tickets are £45 mind and it's on telly.

yaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

bluebirds23 your reply would go down a storm with some of the ccmb mob :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 pm

How much of an allocation did they get, anyone know?

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm

£45 A TICKET !!!!!! :o that is fecking disgusting. Glad we stayed in the Championship :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:£45 A TICKET !!!!!! :o that is fecking disgusting. Glad we stayed in the Championship :lol:

ticket prices in general are a rip off

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 pm

No excuse for their 1st prem game even if it is on sky and a monday nite,we would've sold out within a few day of them comin out,pathetic support

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:How much of an allocation did they get, anyone know?

2000 mate

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

£45 a ticket :o glad it was them who went up and not us :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

yaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

bluebirds23 your reply would go down a storm with some of the ccmb mob :roll:

Nah they would probably start a post saying that he has put too many w's in yawn. :roll: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:31 pm

2800 given and up untill last night 2500 sold,that ain't bad considering it two days of work lads,and will prob sell the rest today and tomoz,plus you struggled to sell reading out in the play offs at home ffs so don't slag us off lads

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Well its better than strugling to sell 21k. ninian park had a bigger capacity than your stadium which you hire from the council

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:2800 given and up untill last night 2500 sold,that ain't bad considering it two days of work lads,and will prob sell the rest today and tomoz,plus you struggled to sell reading out in the play offs at home ffs so don't slag us off lads

you had to put them on general sale and still got some left :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 pm

My good fellow,when swansea was planning our stadium,like your selfs we were getting less then 10.000,who would have beluved we would be un the prem 10 years later with sellouts.
Allso we built ours 5 years before you even layed your foundations.
And by the way you only have 6000 more then us and you built yours when you were having over 15.000 and in the champ pushing for the prem,we were down in the basement.
But you forget for all the shit you spout about how big a club you are and being the capital,
we had our stadium up and running way before you my good friends.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:My good fellow,when swansea was planning our stadium,like your selfs we were getting less then 10.000,who would have beluved we would be un the prem 10 years later with sellouts.
And by the way you only have 6000 more then us and you built yours when you were having over 15.000 and in the champ pushing for the prem,we were down in the basement.
But you forget for all the shit you spout about how big a club you are and being the capital,

its not your stadium you thick twit :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Does that reay matter??you may own your stadium,but you also own a bigger debt,70mill I believe? .
Truth off the matter is that we are in a better shape then you,
if you sold your ground yo still be 30 mil in debt,we however have lots of money and a great ground that belongs to the people of swansea,
you silly billy

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:My good fellow,when swansea was planning our stadium,like your selfs we were getting less then 10.000,who would have beluved we would be un the prem 10 years later with sellouts.

And you don't own yours neither, you thick twit :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm

MayhillBoi wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

And you don't own yours neither, you thick twit :lol: :lol:

ahem! it's not council owned and we don't pay rent....plus "swansea lad69" our foundations were built in mind with a stadia increase of upto 60 thousand...ta

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

well lucky that, the 60.000,I mean.
After all you are going to have to start building to get all your support in,I heard that man u and barca are offering half price season tickets and free kits in an attempt to stop ther fans from going to you...Mate get real ,as long as I have a hole in my ass you are never going to get anywere near 60,k ffs.You couldn't sell out to reading in the pay offs.60k lol

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:well lucky that, the 60.000,I mean.
After all you are going to have to start building to get all your support in,I heard that man u and barca are offering half price season tickets and free kits in an attempt to stop ther fans from going to you...Mate get real ,as long as I have a hole in my ass you are never going to get anywere near 60,k ffs.You couldn't sell out to reading in the pay offs.60k lol

No one said we would. He is just stating that the stadium could be up-graded. :roll: :roll: :roll:

You do get rather excitable don't you? :D

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 pm

£70M in debt.

Not like you Jacks to exaggerate now is it.

If you checked the accounts before spouting off you'd see the ground value to our club, independently and professionally verified, is larger than our debts.

As for not owning the stadium. Thats true, but a peppercorn 999 year lease is virtual freehold - hence the gorund's value now veing use din our accounts.

Look it up if you are confused, because you clearly haven't got a clue. ;)

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Does that reay matter??you may own your stadium,but you also own a bigger debt,70mill I believe? .
if you sold your ground yo still be 30 mil in debt,we however have lots of money and a great ground that belongs to the people of swansea,
you silly billy

i don't think you jacks can get on your high horses about being in debt
remember you went bust in the 80's and went into admin in the 2000's :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Does that reay matter??you may own your stadium,but you also own a bigger debt,70mill I believe? .
you silly billy

i don't think you jacks can get on your high horses about being in debt
remember you went bust in the 80's and went into admin in the 2000's :roll:

i remember chucking cash in a bucket for these gypos... give me back my 47pence!! they could av gone under if i didnt give that :x

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Will give you a quid when you go under,as for the 70 million it what was said on this site some weeks back,to be honest mate I think its well documented that its more near 90 mill,but hey I was just trying to be polite.
And yes we were in a lot of shit in the 80s and 2000,nd that's just the reason we ain't splashing out on big names chasing cash,you will be the same,I think the days of the over paid super stars at yours are well over and good for you.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Will give you a quid when you go under,as for the 70 million it what was said on this site some weeks back,to be honest mate I think its well documented that its more near 90 mill,but hey I was just trying to be polite.
And yes we were in a lot of shit in the 80s and 2000,nd that's just the reason we ain't splashing out on big names chasing cash,you will be the same,I think the days of the over paid super stars at yours are well over and good for you.

:o :o :o 90 MILL :shock: :shock: OH f**k OFF YOU DELUSINAL FOOL

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Fool??,I'm not the picking random numbers out my head,these figures are what's been branded on news,papers,and on here,I don't give a toss mate I was just staiting a post about out stadium,

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 pm

What?? A month's Giro just to watch their Championship (at best) team duffed up by Manchester City's billionaires??

Better off staying in the pub and watching it on Sky TV with a couple of pints and a handkerchief or two!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm

dropebluebird wrote:Well its better than strugling to sell 21k. ninian park had a bigger capacity than your stadium which you hire from the council

HIRE???? Doesn't that word mean they would have to PAY something to their council....????

Swansea Town have 'form' for NOT doing so, so I guess the word is 'BORROW' :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Lads come on now,don't you worry about us,we may have a championship team at best as you say,but we are playing top flight football,
Tell me is ther many people alive who has seen you ther,I mean I'm 42 and its the second time for me.
And if we are champ at best,what does that make you.
We finished above you,yes by a small margin,but you had 8players on loan a so called super star and a huge wage bill,and even after all that you still in the champ wile we are prem..great to be a jack.
Funny thung is I still look at the football league tonight forgeting we ain't on ther..lol I'm a silly billy I am :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Random numbers, how about 15k average for home games, free tickets in supermarkets , schools to bump up crowd, you will only sell.out now due to man u Liverpool supporters . Plastics wanting to see big games , we sell out to see our beloved team , so f**k off back to your leaking van and give your sister another one for me ;)