Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOKE THREAD

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Paddy told his wife that he kept getting a burning sensation in his anus and that he didn't know what it was. She said 'Ring Sting'. Paddy said, 'how the f**k would he know?!' :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: JOKE THREAD

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Paddy told his wife that he kept getting a burning sensation in his anus and that he didn't know what it was. She said 'Ring Sting'. Paddy said, 'how the f**k would he know?!' :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:09 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 pm

My wife and her friend were having coffee and said to me: men are rubbish at multitasking. I replied: oh yeah? Well when I was f*cking you last night I was thinking about your friend. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:My wife and her friend were having coffee and said to me: men are rubbish at multitasking. I replied: oh yeah? Well when I was f*cking you last night I was thinking about your friend. :ayatollah:

Thats got me in stitches. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 pm

My wife said she was leaving me because of my sexual obsession with Tinkerbell.
I said, "Fairy muff". :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm

I saw a porcupine and a beaver arguing.
The beaver totally backed down and then ran away.

Spineless c**t. :roll: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

One day, Little Red Riding Hood is walking through the forest when she sees a wolf sitting under a tree with his ears erect and his mouth stretched in a big toothy grin.

She says to the wolf, "My, what big ears you have!"
The wolf just grins and looks a bit wild about the eyes.
She says, "My, what big eyes you have!"
The wolf grins a bit wider and looks slightly harassed.
She says, "My, what big teeth you have!"
"Look" says the wolf looking her in the eye, "f**k off! I'm trying to take a shit!" :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:35 pm

A teacher says to her class "Does anyone know what a period is?"

Little Jimmy says "I'm not sure but I know that when you miss one, Mum is angry, my sister cries and my dad shoots the guy who lives next door." :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:35 pm

4 blokes in a prison cell. A zoophile, a sadist, a necrophiliac & a gay. The zoophile says "if there was a cat here i'd f**k it till it passed out". The sadist nods & says "once you're done with it i'd torture it to death". The necrophiliac sighs "Oh yeah & once it was dead i'd f**k it till i passed out". The gay bloke sitting in the corner very softly says "meow" :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:4 blokes in a prison cell. A zoophile, a sadist, a necrophiliac & a gay. The zoophile says "if there was a cat here i'd f**k it till it passed out". The sadist nods & says "once you're done with it i'd torture it to death". The necrophiliac sighs "Oh yeah & once it was dead i'd f**k it till i passed out". The gay bloke sitting in the corner very softly says "meow" :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:29 pm

During the riots this week in London the local boots the chemist was looted they took everything off the shelves except for 1 block where the fake tan was displayed. :o :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:07 pm

The first conviction has been made of a thug who ransacked DFS. He was given a hefty fine but nothing to pay until 2012 then 4 years interest free credit. ;)