Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea have

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 am

swansea city have just signed a sensational striker during the riots-his name is robatelli :? :lol:

Re: Swansea have

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm

f*cking hell ANOTHER swansea post.

Their in a different league, a better one, just leave them to it. i know their our rivals but cant we just accept that their up in the premier :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 pm

bleed_blue wrote:f*cking hell ANOTHER swansea post.

Their in a different league, a better one, just leave them to it. i know their our rivals but cant we just accept that their up in the premier :roll:

Unfortunately. Some Cardiff fans are still obsessed with our inbred cousins from the west. :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 pm

FFS ITS A JOKE :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:11 pm

yes its a joke but there is still posts on here all the time about swansea, its really annoying imo.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:11 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:FFS ITS A JOKE :roll:

get on the joke thread :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 pm

yes its a joke but there is still posts on here all the time about swansea, its really annoying imo.well dont read the fuckers then :roll: :roll:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 pm

thats not what im saying. i hate swansea as much as everyone else. but what im saying is whats the point in talking about swansea anymore.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 pm

bleed_blue wrote:thats not what im saying. i hate swansea as much as everyone else. but what im saying is whats the point in talking about swansea anymore.

As they are our rivals, it would be good to see them losing as often as possible. :P

This is a Cardiff site and as such, it would be ridiculous not to talk about them. :dontknow:

Just as the fans will sing about them. You know it's going to happen, if you don't want to contribute to a thread then don't. If you don't want to sing...well, you know the rest. ;)

It is part of the make up of city fans.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Another Roatelli Grabatelli Joke :o please no more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Lol that's a good one,,ps were do you get these names for us,,gypos inbreds and so on??
I mean a great deal of your support comes from the valleys,and they are stil in caves up ther.
I have done a lot of work ther and it makes swansea look Dubai.
yet you take the piss out off us.
I would recommend you take a good hard look at your selfs before you mock others my dear blueterd buddy, s

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol that's a good one,,ps were do you get these names for us,,gypos inbreds and so on??
I mean a great deal of your support comes from the valleys,and they are stil in caves up ther.
I would recommend you take a good hard look at your selfs before you mock others my dear blueterd buddy, s

Twin Town mush - the most true to life film ever :D

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol that's a good one,,ps were do you get these names for us,,gypos inbreds and so on??

My God. :shock: :shock: :shock:

It must be true about monkeys and typewriters. :D :D

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:31 pm

SBF1 wrote:

:lol: His spelling and grammar have improved dramatically since joining, hats off to the lad!

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 pm

SBF1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:02 pm

01443casual wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

:lol: His spelling and grammar have improved dramatically since joining, hats off to the lad!

Yeah but that just took him the best part of an hour to write!!!!

:lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:57 am

well atleast a cave is more structurally sound than a caravan, doesnt blow away in a heavy wind and doesnt burn down very easily and why do you want to be a resident in Dubai you cant drink there.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 pm

People,you slag me of for my spelling and so on.
Ok agreed it ain't thw best granted,plus I'm on a touch screen phone so press other keys,but you don't realy come back with a decent answer or argument,only thick tw*t six fingerd gypo and so on.
Most school children can do that,call others names.
Firstly may I say I'm not at all botherd by my lack of education,yes my spelling and mathes ain't great, however I am very knowedgeable in other areas and successful.
So to the point I am making is try a bit harder to slag me off as its getting predictable and boring calling me the same names.