Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The FAW - Absolute Idiots.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Isnt it time we got rid of these idiots?

As things stand, we are looking at sending thousand of tickets back to the English FA.

How embarresing is that, we couldnt sell out England Away, making us a laughing stock.

What do they expect? I said it at the time and Ill say it again, they were asking people to pay £25 for a membership to entitle people to buy away tickets, what planet are these people on!!! they should have been paying us not the other way round.

Iv followed Wales abroad and Iv never seen us sell out an away end, apart from England last time, Italy and maybe Northern Ireland have Wales ever sold out? Iv been to Germany and Poland with Wales and they havnt even bothered segregting us cos there was only 5-600 of us there,

An absolute joke of an organisation.

Re: The FAW - Absolute Idiots.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

I hered today that we sold 1800.

A friend of mine rang up the week before closing and was quoted £128 for 2 tickets for him and his brother.

£45 for the tickets

£15 for 2 silver memberships which run out after Bulgaria away.

£8 P&P.

They didnt bother.

£64 to watch Wales? Feck right off.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Don't think the welsh team can get rid of the FAW :lol:

I know what you mean though, needs an overhaul big time, it's such a joke. They are a mess of an organisation.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Taking 1800 fans to Wembley for a game against England is an absolute embaresment.

Im boycoting in the hope that this will be the kick they need.

Nobody follows Wales for the glory, lets be honest, we should have took 6000 easy.

I bet you the fans will get slagged off, we will be given grief for turning our backs on the team.

They wont look at the real problem, The FAW, I hate them with a passion mate.

I follow Wales abroad to normaly at least 2 aways per campaign, 3 if I can do it, when
they informed me that they were going to charge me for the priveledge to buy tickets I was livid.

Like I said in the OP, apart from England last time, Northern Ireland and Italy Im struggling to think of a time when there hasnt been enought tickets to go round.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:08 pm

I have stumped up the cash but they are absolute crooks, £25 for membership with only 2 games left this year

Someone wants shooting

just like FIFA, OLD Men playing God

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Are you for real?,I ain't read all the replys but to do away with the faw would be doing away with your biggest fan.
Ther is no doughting they are all for you.
Only last season they sent a memo to swansea city concerning some shit,to the manager palo sousa?
I mean ther are two football league clubs in wales for them to keep tabs on and still get things wrong with us.
Plus you get all the favorable decisions concerning players red cards,ie darren purse,bothroid who had his appeal date set after you played us in order for him to play,and yet when we tryed it with taylor after the forest game the apeal was held and upheld in 3 days so he could not play in the second leg and final,,wankers.
So you should realy want them to stay on.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Are you for real?,I ain't read all the replys but to do away with the faw would be doing away with your biggest fan.
Only last season they sent a memo to swansea city concerning some shit,to the manager palo sousa?
I mean ther are two football league clubs in wales for them to keep tabs on and still get things wrong with us.
Plus you get all the favorable decisions concerning players red cards,ie darren purse,bothroid who had his appeal date set after you played us in order for him to play,and yet when we tryed it with taylor after the forest game the apeal was held and upheld in 3 days so he could not play in the second leg and final,,wankers.

Are you sniffing crack? incoherent dribble! Is your sister milking your prostate whilst you write?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Are you for real?,I ain't read all the replys but to do away with the faw would be doing away with your biggest fan.

And this has what to do with Wales and the england tickets?

As for FAW and Cardiff we need rid, they make shocking decisions. Purse being allowed to play in the fa cup final was terrible. Yet so many other sendings off which were clearly wrong stood...... Basically they aint got a clue.