Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Look out for Us Worzel's on Sunday.1-3 Bristol

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:38 pm

tomo wrote:they cant even sell there tkts only sold 650 YES 650 we took more to bournemouth for pre season there a joke :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its called a boycott my welsh friend. You should be saying fair play to us really, unless a police state is what you want in the UK?

And 01443casual someones telling porkys arn't they?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:40 pm

:lol:
south of the river. wrote:
tomo wrote:they cant even sell there tkts only sold 650 YES 650 we took more to bournemouth for pre season there a joke :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its called a boycott my welsh friend. You should be saying fair play to us really, unless a police state is what you want in the UK?

The matter of fact is none of you can afford to go ! :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 pm

boycott thats your excuse ha ha ha ha

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:21 pm

south of the river. wrote:

Not at all my wurzel friend had a meeting by castle park and then met your most famous black lad for a drink. You could always ask him but you probably don't know who he is? ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:05 pm

fallen off chair Brizzle city taking Liberties! in Cardiff. comedy gold

I remember 2002 the battle plans ! then turn up at central all wrapped up. very embarrassing to be honest for bcfc lol :lol: Even Rovers have done More in cardiff and there shite! :ayatollah:

as the lads have said your 15 years too late It's over. :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:we cant wait to beat you lot on and off the the pitch sunday.a load of us are coming in early for a pint so where would you recommend we go?
we were thinking of either "the ninian" or the "nevile"?
either way we are going to take over one of them and celebrate a Bristol giant killing.LOL!
with David James your 2 wank strikers have no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-3 Bristol plus after the game we will be naughty if you want.

Pride of Wales? Bollocks..................................you watch us take over sunday

City till I Die

wow,

just wow,

im so excited for you....

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

LMFAO o dear bristol

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Right result but back'd'front my friend?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
STGEORGECASUAL wrote:we cant wait to beat you lot on and off the the pitch sunday.a load of us are coming in early for a pint so where would you recommend we go?
either way we are going to take over one of them and celebrate a Bristol giant killing.LOL!

Pride of Wales? Bollocks..................................you watch us take over sunday

City till I Die

f**k Off English tw*t Like To See You Try ! You Couldnt Take Shit We Will Smash You Up :twisted:

The Score3-1 :lol: The ninian or the nevile :lol: We are all pissing our selves laughing joke of the day fair play wurzle.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Got the score right...but the wrong way around ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Im still looking all i could see were people leaving and a shit keeper :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Im still looking all i could see were people leaving and a shit keeper :ayatollah:

In fairness, not too many left... because there was f**k all there to begin with, 800 :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm

RFMH wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Im still looking all i could see were people leaving and a shit keeper :ayatollah:

In fairness, not too many left... because there was f**k all there to begin with, 800 :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 pm

City till I Die

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm

City till I Die

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,What a Knob Head :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm

City till I Die

Ohh dear :oops: :oops: :oops:
What a prick. Only Brizzie fan I saw after the game was covered in blood :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm

ANYTHING TO SAY NOW, YOU GOBSHITE?!?!