Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Look out for Us Worzel's on Sunday.1-3 Bristol

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:28 pm

PEOPLE LIKE 'STGEORGECASUAL' DESERVES TO GO DOWN POSTING SHIT LIKE THAT. IDIOT!!!!!

LETS BEAT THEM WURZELS AND SEND THEM ON THEIR WAY TO LEAGUE 1

:ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm

thanks, and welcome to the forum! pop in the ninian for a beer, be good to put a face to name :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 pm

A CERTAIN SOMEONE HAS GONE FISHING!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 pm

baseboy007 wrote:A CERTAIN SOMEONE HAS GONE FISHING!!!

yep, thats why there was no bite from big milly :D
only one person has done a good wind up of this type on here and he will remain anonymous :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:47 pm

milly44 wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:A CERTAIN SOMEONE HAS GONE FISHING!!!

yep, thats why there was no bite from big milly :D
only one person has done a good wind up of this type on here and he will remain anonymous :D

Yeah and i fell for that hook line and sinker. And i was introduced to him before the match :o i felt a right tw*t :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:48 pm

he stuck too his word and turned up at the ninian to b fair :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 pm

milly44 wrote:he stuck too his word and turned up at the ninian to b fair :lol:

Yeah all six foot of him :o :shock: . I was about to shout MILLLLLY When i recognized him as a bloody bluebird :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

did you want me to lay him out for you chief :?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am

milly44 wrote:did you want me to lay him out for you chief :?

f**k YEAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 am

I would defo lose any fight with a Worzel. All he would have to do is open his mouth and talk, and that grinding, ear peircing hideous accent would have me on my knees begging him to stop.
The CIA should ditch waterboarding and just get a Worzel to speak to Terror suspects, that horrific accent is the worlds worst form of torture.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:10 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:hello little boy.

Bristol City.

Not a bad little mob to be fair with some good old skool lads, A and the black lad although you probably wont even know who Im on about.You wont come over here mate, so dont make promises you cant keep, remember when you promised us 2 coach loads coming to canton back in 2002 and we had 300 lads packed in the RE, what kept you?

its all over mate, FV died in the late 90's early 00's.

Ay, top block is our Jasp. Would knock seven bells of shite out of anyone on this forum without a shadow of a doubt. Wouldn't you concur taffy? :lol:

Cannot comment on 02 im afraid. Liked your little showing in 07 though, the little charge across our beloved East End had us chuckling! Before the Rozzers battered us back out the turnstiles i had a little gander at you lot. Mixture of shirters and lads it would have seemed but fo0k me scruffy old lot you soul boys arn't you? Not the sharpest of clobber on show that day i must admitt!

As for one of you saying if we take liberties we will come un-stuck? Well you know what boyo's maybe we are in a liberty taking mood this weekend, we will see wont we! Always confident when we mob up though, may suprise a few of you's this weekend!

Regards.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 am

david james just give up - bunch of wank.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:48 am

Here we go all internet chat, bullshit as per usual, hope you enjoyed your run back to the train station in BRISTOL a few years back now. Lets be fair you aint going to be taking no liberties yawn

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 am

south of the river. wrote:

Bristol City.

Not a bad little mob to be fair with some good old skool lads, A and the black lad although you probably wont even know who Im on about.You wont come over here mate, so dont make promises you cant keep, remember when you promised us 2 coach loads coming to canton back in 2002 and we had 300 lads packed in the RE, what kept you?

Ay, top block is our Jasp. Would knock seven bells of shite out of anyone on this forum without a shadow of a doubt. Wouldn't you concur taffy? :lol:

Cannot comment on 02 im afraid. Liked your little showing in 07 though, the little charge across our beloved East End had us chuckling! Before the Rozzers battered us back out the turnstiles i had a little gander at you lot. Mixture of shirters and lads it would have seemed but fo0k me scruffy old lot you soul boys arn't you? Not the sharpest of clobber on show that day i must admitt!

As for one of you saying if we take liberties we will come un-stuck? Well you know what boyo's maybe we are in a liberty taking mood this weekend, we will see wont we! Always confident when we mob up though, may suprise a few of you's this weekend!

Regards.

Not really interested in all of this. Always used to avoid it. That was quite an achievement for a Cardiff fan like myself through the 70s, 80s and 90s. Its all over now and is just history. Thing is when the subject pops up now and again it is always Cardiff they talk about, not a mention of Bristol. That about says it all when it comes to reputations.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:34 am

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:we cant wait to beat you lot on and off the the pitch sunday.a load of us are coming in early for a pint so where would you recommend we go?
we were thinking of either "the ninian" or the "nevile"?
either way we are going to take over one of them and celebrate a Bristol giant killing.LOL!
with David James your 2 wank strikers have no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-3 Bristol plus after the game we will be naughty if you want.

Pride of Wales? Bollocks..................................you watch us take over sunday

City till I Die

There are 2 types of people in life: those that do and those that say what they are going to do!.................let me guess which one you are????????????????????????????

Find out Sunday won't we!!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 am

Bristol City.

Regards.

You know where the pub is, your mate has already mentioned. As for your black lad PM he knows nothing of this wurzel onslaught but I will be there from 12.00 look forward to seeing you.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
STGEORGECASUAL wrote:we cant wait to beat you lot on and off the the pitch sunday.a load of us are coming in early for a pint so where would you recommend we go?
either way we are going to take over one of them and celebrate a Bristol giant killing.LOL!

Pride of Wales? Bollocks..................................you watch us take over sunday

City till I Die

Hello Baker. :ayatollah:

These types of post are getting so obvious now arnt they , sad individuals with cock all better to do than to try and wind up other Cardiff fans for a joke ...... they are the joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 am

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:now now calm down..............you lot love giving it out as well:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... try1410068

anyway,we will be the sunday with bells on.its not a bubble so if you want a chat about the "football" on Sloper Rd before or after the game let me know sheep Fuckers

City till I die

Only jealous,don't knock it 'till youv'e tried it. :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 am

This has got to be a wind up BRIZZLE CITY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ? :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 am

Nice Try Constable..must try harder next time

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 am

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:Soft Cocks.....................should of know after the way N.Forest took the piss at your gaff last season and the way the "naughty forty" treated you in the F.A cup up North.its all over the message boards that Cardiff are massive has-beens that can be treated like shit by anyone these days.

LOL!

if forest took piss, how come i did'nt see any off the fuckers around cardiff :? naughty40 treated us? are you refering to the 5 off them who came into the pub and got backed out of there. :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 am

Casual wrote:Here we go all internet chat, bullshit as per usual, hope you enjoyed your run back to the train station in BRISTOL a few years back now. Lets be fair you aint going to be taking no liberties yawn

The pm facility is there my friend. Drop me a message ;)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 am

Bristol City.

Regards.

Shit this farmer knows some words " CONCUR " :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 am

City till I Die

Come along and join us at the Prince Of Wales mate we will give you all a lovely warm Cardiff welcome!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

City till I Die

With 2 people being arrested yesterday for inciting riots on Facebook I suggest this post be forwarded to the police

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Thats creased me, taking over our pubs haha, as if and im not even a hooligan :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Casual wrote:Here we go all internet chat, bullshit as per usual, hope you enjoyed your run back to the train station in BRISTOL a few years back now. Lets be fair you aint going to be taking no liberties yawn

The pm facility is there my friend. Drop me a message ;)

Currently sitting in the departure lounge waiting to fly, im sure someone will take up your offer though

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 pm

All bollux, who in their right mind would set up 'an off' on a msg board frequented by coppers.

get a grip carrot cruncher.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Just had a beer in The Grosvener on the river with a couple of wurzel old heads. They reckon no ones coming. f**k off back to bed! :old:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 pm

they cant even sell there tkts only sold 650 YES 650 we took more to bournemouth for pre season there a joke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: