Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Look out for Us Worzel's on Sunday.1-3 Bristol

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm

we cant wait to beat you lot on and off the the pitch sunday.a load of us are coming in early for a pint so where would you recommend we go?
we were thinking of either "the ninian" or the "nevile"?
either way we are going to take over one of them and celebrate a Bristol giant killing.LOL!
with David James your 2 wank strikers have no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-3 Bristol plus after the game we will be naughty if you want.

Pride of Wales? Bollocks..................................you watch us take over sunday

City till I Die

Re: Look out for Us Worzel's on Sunday.1-3 Bristol

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 pm

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:we cant wait to beat you lot on and off the the pitch sunday.a load of us are coming in early for a pint so where would you recommend we go?
either way we are going to take over one of them and celebrate a Bristol giant killing.LOL!

Pride of Wales? Bollocks..................................you watch us take over sunday

City till I Die

Welcome :ayatollah: ;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 pm

I will excuse your outburst I imagine you are still suckling your mothers breast :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 pm

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:we cant wait to beat you lot on and off the the pitch sunday.a load of us are coming in early for a pint so where would you recommend we go?

City till I Die

Hello Baker. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 pm

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0 ... 64,00.html

;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

City till I Die

Hello Baker. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10327~2403664,00.html

;)

so you've discovered a computer then!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 pm

City till I Die

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was comedy gold, cheers for that.

Fist off you wont be getting in either, as the police are going to be right on top.
& If you do you wont be there long thats for sure.

"Take over one of them" so you think that Bristol City are going to come to Cardiff and take the piss? :lol:
If you knew what you was talking about you know you would never do that. (Im not a hooligan or anything like that but i know 100% that you would never take anything in Cardiff)

David James? is that the same keeper that always fucked up? like he did When Chops scored them 2 goals. :)

Our 2 "wank" strikers together will score more than your whole team will this season.

Be naughty? the only place you lot will get naughty is in Pulse, arse bandit. :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

hello little boy.

Bristol City.

Not a bad little mob to be fair with some good old skool lads, A and the black lad although you probably wont even know who Im on about.

You wont come over here mate, so dont make promises you cant keep, remember when you promised us 2 coach loads coming to canton back in 2002 and we had 300 lads packed in the RE, what kept you?

its all over mate, FV died in the late 90's early 00's.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm

City till I Die

f**k Off English tw*t Like To See You Try ! You Couldnt Take Shit We Will Smash You Up :twisted:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:hello little boy.

Bristol City.

Not a bad little mob to be fair with some good old skool lads, A and the black lad although you probably wont even know who Im on about.

You wont come over here mate, so dont make promises you cant keep, remember when you promised us 2 coach loads coming to canton back in 2002 and we had 300 lads packed in the RE, what kept you?

its all over mate, FV died in the late 90's early 00's.

Well said Miller, :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Soft Cocks.....................should of know after the way N.Forest took the piss at your gaff last season and the way the "naughty forty" treated you in the F.A cup up North.its all over the message boards that Cardiff are massive has-beens that can be treated like shit by anyone these days.

LOL!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 pm

f**k off you Worzel tw*t and go back to your farm

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 pm

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:Soft Cocks.....................should of know after the way N.Forest took the piss at your gaff last season and the way the "naughty forty" treated you in the F.A cup up North.its all over the message boards that Cardiff are massive has-beens that can be treated like shit by anyone these days.

LOL!

You like a bit of soft cock do you? Well you're on the wrong site!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 pm

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:Soft Cocks.....................should of know after the way N.Forest took the piss at your gaff last season and the way the "naughty forty" treated you in the F.A cup up North.its all over the message boards that Cardiff are massive has-beens that can be treated like shit by anyone these days.

LOL!

Nice one.

like bristol city, forest have never taken the piss at cardiff.

unlike ourselves who have taken the piss in both citys above.

my final words to you my friend.

FECK OFF YOU CYBER WANNABE HOOLIE 15 YEAR OLD SPOTTY SHIVERING LEAF SKIRT HUGGING MUMMY SUCKING PISS DRINKING CLEFT LIP SISTERS A LESBIAN c**t.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get on the West Ham Bubbles forum cock lover

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

LOL!

Nice one.

like bristol city, forest have never taken the piss at cardiff.

unlike ourselves who have taken the piss in both citys above.

my final words to you my friend.

FECK OFF YOU CYBER WANNABE HOOLIE 15 YEAR OLD SPOTTY SHIVERING LEAF SKIRT HUGGING MUMMY SUCKING PISS DRINKING CLEFT LIP SISTERS A LESBIAN c**t

'
So it is baker then! I thought he had an IP ban?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Wurzels - who are they? you'll never take us home or away pal ;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

LOL!

Now now TrueBlue. ;)

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

LOL!

Now now TrueBlue. ;)

Some peopel just piss me off and a Worzel coming on our forum thinking he can take liberties is one

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm

The same David James, Chopra put 2 past last week? ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 pm

now now calm down..............you lot love giving it out as well:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/ ... try1410068

anyway,we will be the sunday with bells on.its not a bubble so if you want a chat about the "football" on Sloper Rd before or after the game let me know sheep Fuckers

City till I die

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 pm

I can't read,
I can't write,
But I can drive a tractor,
I'm a Bristol City fan
and I'm a f*cking wanker!

:thebirdman:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

STGEORGECASUAL wrote:now now calm down..............you lot love giving it out as well:

anyway,we will be the sunday with bells on.its not a bubble so if you want a chat about the "football" on Sloper Rd before or after the game let me know sheep Fuckers

City till I die

Post your phone number Wurzil, I will meet you for an eyeball.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Magners wrote:
STGEORGECASUAL wrote:now now calm down..............you lot love giving it out as well:

City till I die

Post your phone number Wurzil, I will meet you for an eyeball.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm

City till I die

Bristol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The place where our under fives used to earn their colours.......was always a walk in the park from the first time I went there as a twelve year old. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DON'T MAKE I LARRFFFFF!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Sorry i think you are a no body. You aint a Lad you sound a spotty nosed little Tit.
1/ Bristol City have never taken the Piss in Cardiff
2/ Bristol City fans are boycotting the match because of the restrictions of the Vouchers.
3/ You coming early for a pint :lol: :lol: :lol: You will then have to find your way up to the service station to exchange your voucher 90 mins before the game.

So please don't bullshit us !! :lol: Cardiff is a very welcoming City if you dont try to take liberties, But if liberties are to be taken then you or i mean your proper lads will come unstuck. Now f**k of back to your TV set and back to the Nickelodeon channel.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 pm

City till I die

so basicly you gone and made a page on the bristol messageboard claiming to be cardiff and this board claiming to be bristol just to stir shit? You realy have got to much time on yor hands ffs

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 pm

This tractor driving worzel t_ _ t got more mouth than a cow got c_ _ t,go back to the stone from where you crawled out from.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 pm

6-0.