Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

London riots

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Don't know if its been posted but has anyone seen the news there one guy who been caught and he a teaching assistant in a primary school in London!! F*****g awful i hope they throw the book at him hard!! :evil:

Re: London riots

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 pm

jeffroyal wrote:Don't know if its been posted but has anyone seen the news there one guy who been caught and he a teaching assistant in a primary school in London!! F*****g awful i hope they throw the book at him hard!! :evil:

who cares cardiff city got a football game tonight happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:27 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
jeffroyal wrote:Don't know if its been posted but has anyone seen the news there one guy who been caught and he a teaching assistant in a primary school in London!! F*****g awful i hope they throw the book at him hard!! :evil:

who cares cardiff city got a football game tonight happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

think you will find a lot of people care that the country is going up in flames

but come on the city :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:29 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

think you will find a lot of people care that the country is going up in flames

but come on the city :ayatollah:

i no that mun. just fed up reading about it all the time that's all. don't worry i would love to break all there knee caps to be quite honest lol