:old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23MEL7424aQ

Re: Enoch Powell

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 am

They mocked him then but he was right :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:They mocked him then but he was right :ayatollah:

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how the asians in the midlands respond to last nights murders of their kids

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 am

my zulu mate said all the top Blues lads are meeting up tonight and are planning to give it to the rioters

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

cardiffray wrote:my zulu mate said all the top Blues lads are meeting up tonight and are planning to give it to the rioters

Sounds like this is just the begining, it's gonna get scruffy

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Feking Zulu's. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:They mocked him then but he was right :ayatollah:

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how the asians in the midlands respond to last nights murders of their kids

I thought that as soon as I read it on the news feed last night. Obviously difficult to hold of the full story as the government will be clamping down hard on the press as the situation there could rapidy go the shape of the pear but from what I've gleamed the asian's had mobbed up to protect their shops, homes and business' (fair play to them) only to have three of their own mown down by a car driven I assume by a potential rioter.

The community leaders up there will have their work cut out today trying to keep a lid on things as I imagine feelings are probably at boiling point over this and I have full sympathy for them, it appeared to me that the police were doing f**k all to protect the innocents letting the criminals get away with, now unfortunately, murder.

As for Enoch, yes he was right but that was blatantly obvious at the time and although several governments over the years of both colours have to a certain extent tried to address the problem it has never really gone away, you can't force people to like each other they either do or they don't. Introduce large groups of ethinc minorities, who can't stand the sight of each other never mind anyone else, add our own indigenous morons into the confines of inner city Britain and its guaranteed to go off.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Racist scum!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 am

Anarch0 wrote:Racist scum!

Who is racist Scum ? Dont be shy either name names. Are you calling the rioters Racist or board membrs ?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

.....Enoch Powell

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Anarch0 wrote:.....Enoch Powell

In the interest of 'proper debate' please give reasons for your opinion.... :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Interestingly the Asian community in Birmingham staged a silent, peaceful vigil last night at the place o the murders happened. Community leaders asked for calm and no retaliation and that seems to have done the trick.

Similarly, the black community in London staged a silent, peaceful march against the EDL getting involved in London last night.

So far I've only seen this on ITV news, peaceful protest doesn't seem to generate the same headlines :roll:

Just goes to show that this blanket generalisation of certain parts of our community in unfair. There is good and bad in every community.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm

01443casual wrote:

In the interest of 'proper debate' please give reasons for your opinion.... :ayatollah:

"When she goes to the shops, she is followed by children, charming, wide-grinning piccaninnies" - Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood speech

This tool was a racist scumbag who made is name from causing racial hatred! You may aswell join the BNP, EDL, and NF!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Anarch0 wrote:
01443casual wrote:

"When she goes to the shops, she is followed by children, charming, wide-grinning piccaninnies" - Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood speech

This tool was a racist scumbag who made is name from causing racial hatred! You may aswell join the BNP, EDL, and NF!

I may aswell join the BNP, EDL and NF because I asked you to give reasons for an opinion, is that what you're saying? I just fancied a little intelligent debate between you and Nukes but no such luck :D

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Anarch0 wrote:
01443casual wrote:

:ayatollah:

ENOCH POWELL , UTTER c**t

FECK THE EDL , NF , BNP , FECK EM ALL

AND BEFORE ANY OF YOU TARTS START MOANING FECK THE MUSLIM EXTREMISTS TOO

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

01443casual wrote:
Anarch0 wrote:
01443casual wrote:

I may aswell join the BNP, EDL and NF because I asked you to give reasons for an opinion, is that what you're saying? I just fancied a little intelligent debate between you and Nukes but no such luck :D

You have not asked me a question or a opinion Chief. If you want a debate with me then that is bang tidy i am game up for it as i love a good debate me. So fire away Chief.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Sludge wrote:
Anarch0 wrote:
01443casual wrote:

Tell me which bit Enoch got wrong ?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 am

most people who say they support the silly old racist c**t aint even read what the silly old racist c**t wrote !!

fecking bingo !!

feck him feck the edl and feck the bnp cunts too

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:47 am

Agree and disagree here,bnp,edl,and all the others,are never going to get anywere as they have racism in ther ranks.But I do agree with some off what they are saying.This county needs a new party set up with members off all backgrounds to combat these problems,this country is after all white origin and the ethnic groups are originally gessts,ther for they should not be preaching to us and telling us how to live our lives,as we should not them.I don't like them telling us how to run our schools,they should not be able to wear what they want just because of who they prey to.In ther own homes off course they can do what ever but in public areas were ther are set rules every one should be the same.
Also the way they cover ther face is allso an insult to other races and to be fair to women.This is somthing they do in ther own lands but as they are not they should say ok if this offends others then we will not wesr them.
All this taking schools to court because human rights and getting comp is bollox,and standing against rules and regulations in the name who they prey to as to stop because all it is doing is driving a wedge between other cultures and with some schools having no nativity play for kids because some kids parents don't believe in it is crazy,all that does is isolate the child who nows no better and who would rather take part as its fun and with ther friends.Religion after all is man made,so every on needs to just forget about who they prey to when in public places and practice ther religion in thet own homes and places of worship
and stop use,ing it as a tool to anoy and to get a better deal.We have a multi cultural stat here that can work together but leaders of all religious groups should come to gether and agree that religion should be practiced in ther own home and not used to offend others.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 am

Controlled immigration is a good thing.

The NHS has been propped up for decades by immigrants.

I look on everyone as an individual. There are good Asians and bad Asians, good blacks and bad blacks. Exactly he same applies to white people.

I despise extremists of any colour and creed, be they Islamic,BNP, EDL or whatever.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:27 am

Sludge wrote:most people who say they support the silly old racist c**t aint even read what the silly old racist c**t wrote !!

fecking bingo !!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am

Yes the NHS is full of immigrants (look at the poor standard of care) but if the country was not over run with immigrants then the NHS would not be so over run. Common sense as less people means less resources needed (schools, houses, transport etc). There are enough British chavs, people who believe the world owes them a living (or benefits in their case) without importing more drains on our resources.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Enoch was right and you have to admit that Griffin got his prediction spot on in 2008

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/vid ... ses-nation

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Sludge wrote:most people who say they support the silly old racist c**t aint even read what the silly old racist c**t wrote !!

fecking bingo !!

Apparently old Enoch never used the phrase 'Rivers of Blood' in his speech,what he actually said was "As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 pm

glas wrote:Yes the NHS is full of immigrants (look at the poor standard of care) but if the country was not over run with immigrants then the NHS would not be so over run. Common sense as less people means less resources needed (schools, houses, transport etc). There are enough British chavs, people who believe the world owes them a living (or benefits in their case) without importing more drains on our resources.

What a complete load of bollocks :roll:

The NHS employs the best people for the job, they don't pay "immigrant" doctors less than native born doctors therefore it makes no sense for them to employ other than the best applicants. Some student doctors may be beneficial to the NHS and our colleges/Unis due to them paying through the nose for a British degree and therefore ensuring that our kids don't have to stump up even more for tuition fees but in general substantive appointments to any post in the NHS are the best people for the job at the time.

The simple fact is the better quality applicants often come from elsewhere and that is more of a problem in our education system than levels on immigration.

In any event, people who come to this country looking for work and then contributing taxes, National Insurance and generally improving our services are much more valuable than the work-shy bastards who litter our communities (be they black, white, yellow or purple spotted) :twisted:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
glas wrote:Yes the NHS is full of immigrants (look at the poor standard of care) but if the country was not over run with immigrants then the NHS would not be so over run. Common sense as less people means less resources needed (schools, houses, transport etc). There are enough British chavs, people who believe the world owes them a living (or benefits in their case) without importing more drains on our resources.

What a complete load of bollocks :roll:

The NHS employs the best people for the job, they don't pay "immigrant" doctors less than native born doctors therefore it makes no sense for them to employ other than the best applicants. Some student doctors may be beneficial to the NHS and our colleges/Unis due to them paying through the nose for a British degree and therefore ensuring that our kids don't have to stump up even more for tuition fees but in general substantive appointments to any post in the NHS are the best people for the job at the time.

The simple fact is the better quality applicants often come from elsewhere and that is more of a problem in our education system than levels on immigration.

In any event, people who come to this country looking for work and then contributing taxes, National Insurance and generally improving our services are much more valuable than the work-shy bastards who litter our communities (be they black, white, yellow or purple spotted) :twisted:

On the button: Also I do understand peoples frustrations, But NF/BNP touting has lef me so frustrated i started to post fawoffles myself: :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Mate the nhs are over worked granted,but it is a shambles now.
Ther are all sort of infections ther,very unhelpfull,and poor comunication.
I have been waiting over 2 years for a hip replacement and I'm only 42.
four years back I was seen by a asian so called specilist on what I could do and he told me nothing could be done?
a year later a diffrent doctor (british)said that I could have a replacement and did not know why the other said no.
All this f*cking aroundn has cost me time and pain,so the nhs is in a shocking stait mate sory to say.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate the nhs are over worked granted,but it is a shambles now.
four years back I was seen by a asian so called specilist on what I could do and he told me nothing could be done?
a year later a diffrent doctor (british)said that I could have a replacement and did not know why the other said no.
All this f*cking aroundn has cost me time and pain,so the nhs is in a shocking stait mate sory to say.

My Mate rekons he Knows the Asian Doctor that consulted you, His name is Dr Yusef Patel who happens to be a Cardiff City Season Ticket Holder! :lol:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Sludge wrote:
Anarch0 wrote:
01443casual wrote:

Maybe he is an utter so and so, , but he called it right.

Anyway, what about the moonies sludge?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate the nhs are over worked granted,but it is a shambles now.

Unfortunately it is the system developed by the left to ensure "equal opportunities". A fine concept on paper but in reality very dangerous. In my line of work we often engage highly qualified experts in country some of which wouldn't trust to move an empty box from one side of the room to the other despite their Ph.D in Box moving.

I have heard that it is possible to "buy" a Ph.D from a reputable University in certain country's for around 10,000 dollars, 5,000 to the Professor and 5,000 for the person that will actually complete the research, hearsay of course :roll:

In my particular area, if for example I did somehow or other blindly stumble across such shenanigans, I'd be sure send such a person on his/her way even though he/she may well be closely related to a politician of some standing and there quite possibly be a little bit of grief for old Willy with little damage to anyone except the banks who may not have as much money as they thought.

An incompetent fool with a "bought" qualification in my field can only do limited damage but there wasn't anything preventing similar situations from happening in the Health field, there are examples but I'm not putting them here.

Probably have the usual suspects on the case now "rascism, rascism, rascism, rascism" gets quite frankley f*cking boring, some snooty little left wing middle class fuckwits banging on about it just cos their parents listend to Bob Marley, yeah man, and now listen to six pack or whatever, clowns.

Ah sorry I'm ranting, just avoid the left wing types, think old school post offices, loads of little boxes to put letters in make it easier for postie to deliver letters and such, excellent way of achieving a result. Unfortunately the brain dead politicians of the UK use the same technique which has worked particularly well on the left wing, we have no hope its all Thatchers fault lot.