Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff chavs attempting to riot

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:06 am

DanFisherJourno Daniel Fisher
Investigations into these incidents are continuing and any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to contact South Wales Police
5 hours ago

... been reports of an attempted burglary at the JD Sports store in Cardiff Bay and criminal damage to a takeaway shop in Cowbridge Rd West.
5 hours ago

Small fires have been reported at two disused buildings in the Butetown and Canton areas which were extinguished by the fire service.
5 hours ago

South Wales Police officers have attended a small number of isolated incidents which have been reported in the Cardiff area overnight...
5 hours ago

Re: Cardiff chavs attempting to riot

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:11 am

last nite a gang of about 20 weakminded bullies attempted and failed to burn down an empty pub in canton/riverside using molotov cocktails. thankfully residents put out the fire even before the fire brigade and police arrived. those responsible wont be reading this i guess as i imagine reading is actually beyond theyre capabilities, but they arent scary, just weak. take control of your streets. keep in touch with the police, report any disturbance.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 am

One ATTEMPTED burgulary and two fires in disused buildings. If that's an attempt at a riot, it wasn't a very successful one. :lol:

Really though, that sort of thing could happen any night of the week, especially in the summer holidays, and it would never be reported,

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 am

The reason it wont happen in Cardiff is because black and white kids have
been living side by side for years and grew up together. If a black lad turned
and said "I cant get a job because i is black, clart!"... his mates, black and
white would just call him a lazy c**t and tell him to get up off his arse!!
By the same token some hooded, tracky bottomed white rapper from the 'burbs
would get exactly the same treatment from HIS black and white mates

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

The Maltings?? That was where everyone got there first 'way under age' first pint. :D

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:09 pm

taffyapple wrote:The reason it wont happen in Cardiff is because black and white kids have

very true, far more community and far more integration

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 pm

matthman wrote:last nite a gang of about 20 weakminded bullies attempted and failed to burn down an empty pub in canton/riverside using molotov cocktails. thankfully residents put out the fire even before the fire brigade and police arrived. those responsible wont be reading this i guess as i imagine reading is actually beyond theyre capabilities, but they arent scary, just weak. take control of your streets. keep in touch with the police, report any disturbance.

I wasn't responsible but I'm struggling to read this :D

Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 pm

taffyapple wrote:The reason it wont happen in Cardiff is because black and white kids have

I agree taffyapple. There'll be a few incidents but no full scale riot, Cardiff's too much of a community. But, if it does kick off (which I really don't think it will) I will personally take action as I'm fiercly proud of this city and will not be happy if some good for nothing chav tries to cause anarchy