Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIOTS, IM BLAME IT ON

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 am

Lack of respect for the British way of life , to much immigration . If you dont like our way of life then F**K off. All criminals jailed for 5 years if not British then deported. :twisted:

Re: RIOTS, IM BLAME IT ON

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:30 am

now i totally agree with that

good post :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:44 am

I am not racist but I agree with that.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 am

I also agree, when in rome so to speak! These scum bags should be given at least 10 years for their part. Did any of you see that interview on sky news last night with a manc scumbag bragging about not being law abiding, I swear to god if you could only get your hands on little scrotums like that they would shit themselves.

All I can say is how relieved I am that Wales has so far been a riot free zone and that the communities in Wales are showing respect for one another and each others properties.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 am

I'm proud as feck of the way Wales has stayed virtually trouble free.
I am certain its because we were brought up by decent , hardworking, honest, communities, and we would deal with trouble makers ourselves.
Ive always kept a low profile and quietly gone about my business respecting other people and races..............................But you f**k with me or my people and see what happens :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:49 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Lack of respect for the British way of life , to much immigration . If you dont like our way of life then F**K off. All criminals jailed for 5 years if not British then deported. :twisted:

The trouble with this comment is that it's your so-called "immigrants" who are being targetted by "British" citizens :roll:

In the Midlands and Manchester most of the violence was perpertrated by black and white youths (vast majority of whom are British citizens) against the law abiding Asian businesses, so how will your solution solve that :roll:

It's all too easy to blame minority communities but the facts are that parts of the "British" communities that you seem to support are no better than parts of the minority communties, to generalise as you have done and blame everything on "too much immigration" is just glossing over a problem that exists in all parts of our comunities, black, white, asian, Chinese, Polish, etc.

The law abiding parts of all these communities all make a significant contribution to the success of this country ............ it ain't all negative.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 am

how do you describe the "british way of life" then?

it has feck all to do with that, respect - yes. but "british way of life"? youngsters brought up (or should I said, NOT being brought up, just born) by people not able to look after themselves but having children... and that's not a matter of any social group, it runs through all stages of society, in every city, country, any race and faith. some more, some less...

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 am

piledriver64 wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Lack of respect for the British way of life , to much immigration . If you dont like our way of life then F**K off. All criminals jailed for 5 years if not British then deported. :twisted:

The trouble with this comment is that it's your so-called "immigrants" who are being targetted by "British" citizens :roll:

In the Midlands and Manchester most of the violence was perpertrated by black and white youths (vast majority of whom are British citizens) against the law abiding Asian businesses, so how will your solution solve that :roll:

It's all too easy to blame minority communities but the facts are that parts of the "British" communities that you seem to support are no better than parts of the minority communties, to generalise as you have done and blame everything on "too much immigration" is just glossing over a problem that exists in all parts of our comunities, black, white, asian, Chinese, Polish, etc.

The law abiding parts of all these communities all make a significant contribution to the success of this country ............ it ain't all negative.

Agree with this. This is not about race or religion or ethnicity. This is about class and respect.

Firstly, I agree that if you're not here legally you shouldn't be here at all. However, that is a totally different conversation. We must be careful that those with ulterior motives don't use these riots as an excuse for personal gain and their own agendas... notably the right wing.

There were blacks, whites, yellows... every sort of individual involved in the violence over the past few nights. Those individuals will pay.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:56 am

what started as a cultural protest in tottenham before the weekend has now escalated into chavy teenage groups of all cultures hell bent on causing a nuisance targeting sport shops for trainers and electrical shops etc..

they have used the riots of the past few days to cause the shit that has happened...

what happened in tottenham was totally different, but these little chavy teenage bums are using these outbreaks of carnage as a way of looting rather than go out in the day and shoplift like they normally would...

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am

The first incidents of unrest in Wales have also been reported, with South Wales Police officers attending a number of isolated incidents in the Cardiff area.
Businesses and shops across London shut down early on Tuesday to protect themselves from gangs of youths who have ransacked buildings across the city over the previous days

thats from sky news

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 am

cardiffray wrote:The first incidents of unrest in Wales have also been reported, with South Wales Police officers attending a number of isolated incidents in the Cardiff area.
Businesses and shops across London shut down early on Tuesday to protect themselves from gangs of youths who have ransacked buildings across the city over the previous days

thats from sky news

It's noy unrest thuough is it, it's just arsehole chav teenagers causing bother, copying what they've seen on telly. Typical of shit stirring sky news to make this into something it isn't.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:15 am

The thing is we the public working class man have to pay for all the fat cats that took the cream and got this country into the mess its in now. Even the fat cats at the top who got the sack was paid off with millions of pounds. while the working class paid for it. Now they can go off to there sun kiss beach and relax in there big homes in the sun , while we again have to pick up the tab for it.
Then along come the government with there bright Idea of cost cutting , and the people who were working and help bail out the banks and the rest are now out of work cos of what the fat cats did ( and remember they are now sitting on there big pay outs ) now they don't have work and could get kicked out of there homes,cos they cant pay there mortgages.
God dam even the people who are on DLA and are genuine have to think , winter is coming ! do I eat or do I keep warm ?
The government and the rest have taken the piss for far too long and the people have had more than enough of it. you can only push people so far. The government tell young people go get a job! fined ! but where ? its been proved there are no job about cos of the cuts. I myself don't blame the people at all, lets see what some of you lot would do if you were going to have your family home taken away from you and maybe your children. We all know its youngster that are doing this, that means in years to come maybe they are showing they will not be treated as we there mothers and fathers have been .

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 am

Hofmeister wrote:how do you describe the "british way of life" then?

it has feck all to do with that, respect - yes. but "british way of life"? youngsters brought up (or should I said, NOT being brought up, just born) by people not able to look after themselves but having children... and that's not a matter of any social group, it runs through all stages of society, in every city, country, any race and faith. some more, some less...

Our country is on a down hill slope to civil war. Not enough discipline in schools , society etc. Human rights over kill has made our country into a laughing stock. Joining the EU and mass imigration. We need a leader who lives in the real world and has life experiance , outside his own circle of upper class society.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 am

welshcitydragon wrote:The thing is we the public working class man have to pay for all the fat cats that took the cream and got this country into the mess its in now. Even the fat cats at the top who got the sack was paid off with millions of pounds. while the working class paid for it. Now they can go off to there sun kiss beach and relax in there big homes in the sun , while we again have to pick up the tab for it.
Then along come the government with there bright Idea of cost cutting , and the people who were working and help bail out the banks and the rest are now out of work cos of what the fat cats did ( and remember they are now sitting on there big pay outs ) now they don't have work and could get kicked out of there homes,cos they cant pay there mortgages.
God dam even the people who are on DLA and are genuine have to think , winter is coming ! do I eat or do I keep warm ?
The government and the rest have taken the piss for far too long and the people have had more than enough of it. you can only push people so far. The government tell young people go get a job! fined ! but where ? its been proved there are no job about cos of the cuts. I myself don't blame the people at all, lets see what some of you lot would do if you were going to have your family home taken away from you and maybe your children. We all know its youngster that are doing this, that means in years to come maybe they are showing they will not be treated as we there mothers and fathers have been .

Well what an absolute load of crap that is! This has nothing to do with civil unrest or a public uprising and everything to do with scum chav teenagers deciding to smash builings up and get some free stuff, and the other dickheads see it on telly and copy it in cities around england.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suns434g ... r_embedded

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 am

Yes well unlike the older people , the youngster today wont stand for it. They see all the rich with all they want , and they are being told what to do by people who has just taken everything, or going to. So they hit back the only way they can. Im not saying for 1 min I agree with it ! Im saying I can see why some of them would try to do this. When you got nothing and no prospects, what are you to do .
Its ok for people to slag them off , lets see how they would do if they were in there situation. Even a worm will turn in the end.
This is not just a gang , this has been organised,

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Yes well unlike the older people , the youngster today wont stand for it. They see all the rich with all they want , and they are being told what to do by people who has just taken everything, or going to. So they hit back the only way they can. Im not saying for 1 min I agree with it ! Im saying I can see why some of them would try to do this. When you got nothing and no prospects, what are you to do .
Its ok for people to slag them off , lets see how they would do if they were in there situation. Even a worm will turn in the end.

Jesus christ, people need to be responsible for their own lives, because other people have made something of thier lives, made some money and got a comfortable lifestyle, then that somehow justifies smashing up their own towns????
These little shits aren't smashing Westmisnter up or Canary Wharf, they are rubbishing their own communities, where decent people have to live and work, they don't deserve it.

By the way there are lots of people in situations worse than them, look at what's going on in Africa at the moment, they aren't rioting!

I'm sick of people excusing these little bastards,

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 am

Pinta mate, that's the problem these days. No-one takes responsibility any more. If something happens, it's someone else's fault. "I smashed in a shop window and stole an LCD TV but if David Cameron hadn't have done so and so then I wouldn't have done it"... hmmm.

I have a feeling these riots have backed the government into a corner now and things will start to change. Teachers are getting new powers on 1st September and I think the youth of this country will now suffer thanks to the minority who have caused this trouble. The thing is though, is it the minority any more???

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 am

Did all the Bankers and fat cats take responsibility ? NO ! they past it on to the people. Now them people who help get them out of this shit , has the problem of trying to keep there family and homes, Do you think its a coincidence that this happen last time the Conservatives were in office ?
With the cuts that are going on , can you Imagen this in France or Italy or Greece ? they would be doing the same and more.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 am

Reports on the news are saying the majority of the rioters are kids anywhere from 11 to 18.

Everyone has now turned to asking why this is happening and the excuses coming back are saying because of social injustice, lack of opportunities, "to show the rich men that we've had enough" etc etc - how the f**k can they back that up when they haven't even finished school??? (which is provided for FREE).

These people are lazy, stupid, have no conscience and their opinions will never matter.
Its a shame they will have the right to vote and are able to reproduce.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 am

It takes a whole village to raise a child................ :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 am

They were certainly thick white lads in Manc land last nite ...... so nowt to do with race there , altho they were talking like they should be in the ghettos of New York than Manchester :lol:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:how do you describe the "british way of life" then?

Our country is on a down hill slope to civil war. Not enough discipline in schools , society etc. Human rights over kill has made our country into a laughing stock. Joining the EU and mass imigration. We need a leader who lives in the real world and has life experiance , outside his own circle of upper class society.

what has th EU got to do with it? u mean germans, french and dutch invading the UK or what? :lol:

thats just a lame phrase by ultra conservative people who blame everything on somebody else...

a leader? a "Fuehrer" you mean? you know where that leads. I was brought up the liberal way, and my parents taught me respect and all that. its up to the families ans society, nothing to do with the EU or immigration, cos that word means to become part of the society you immigrate into

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:what started as a cultural protest in tottenham before the weekend has now escalated into chavy teenage groups of all cultures hell bent on causing a nuisance targeting sport shops for trainers and electrical shops etc..

they have used the riots of the past few days to cause the shit that has happened...

what happened in tottenham was totally different, but these little chavy teenage bums are using these outbreaks of carnage as a way of looting rather than go out in the day and shoplift like they normally would...

'cultural' protest my arse

A black drug dealer and gangster got shot in possession of a gun.

Live by the sword you die by the sword.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 am

:roll: Here we go again.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 am

Agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 am

I think your bang on there mate , as an example out of town shopping like llantrisant plenty of big name shops easy access not a lot of police in the area would be an esay place to hit , but the area is very high percentage of white british people with strong british values and close knit communities ,not even a thought of rioting looting in the area its all in our "multicultural" cities - why i ask ? Theres is just as much if not more poverty in the nieghbouring valleys :roll:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:59 pm

harold pinta wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Yes well unlike the older people , the youngster today wont stand for it. They see all the rich with all they want , and they are being told what to do by people who has just taken everything, or going to. So they hit back the only way they can. Im not saying for 1 min I agree with it ! Im saying I can see why some of them would try to do this. When you got nothing and no prospects, what are you to do .

Jesus christ, people need to be responsible for their own lives, because other people have made something of thier lives, made some money and got a comfortable lifestyle, then that somehow justifies smashing up their own towns????
These little shits aren't smashing Westmisnter up or Canary Wharf, they are rubbishing their own communities, where decent people have to live and work, they don't deserve it.

By the way there are lots of people in situations worse than them, look at what's going on in Africa at the moment, they aren't rioting!

I'm sick of people excusing these little bastards,

Fuckin spot-on post. Fed up of the PC brigade making excuses for these little cunts.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Thing is, the majority are just kids so they would have been born in Britain, so therefore, classed as British but may not have any British blood!