Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im predicting Trouble in cardiff tonight

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm

i heard a few whispers that something, alot smaller scale, might be planned on twitter today.

i fullly expect the police to be on alert and ready for it if anything happens and id like to think cardiff would know better but you never know.

wouldnt surprised me if a few small groups of teens go for a few windows in some places. shame but i would not be surprised.

on a 2nd idea, if it does happen, we all get our city shirts on and march to defend the city as a massive army of city fans, amazing publicity that would be

Re: Im predicting Trouble in cardiff tonight

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be class im up 4 it

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

WHY POST SUCH SHIT MATE ON BOTH SUBJECTS

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm

DEANO wrote:WHY POST SUCH SHIT MATE ON BOTH SUBJECTS

thank you for your naivity, but how is my posts shit...on either subject??

or were you just bored and ready to snipe?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Bad feeling its going to kick off :shock: :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:36 pm

why mention that groups are gathering dont you think that would encourage others these message boards are ripe for starting things off

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 pm

stupid idea, city fans will get the blame, most live in the valleys, how do you cover the whole city on foot?

your just fanning the flames, creating panic and tension

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Nobody mentions groups are gathering feller read first :old:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:43 pm

guys im purely advising what i heard, its a discussion board im im discussing it.

i we speak another topic came up about city road has had some damage.

i guess i wasnt too wrong after all.

i know people can be scared but now your gonna blame this message board for the leaking of cardiff transfers AND these riots......please

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm

city road gets damaged every night of the year

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm

My personal view is that if groups of youths want to smash up their/our town and intimidate our families then we should get together and smash them off the streets! :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Ive just heard that its supposed to have kicked off in Riverside! Dont know how true this is cos I heard a few rumours that there was trouble last night too, but there was no such thing!

I must say Cardiff is very good at rioting when they do kick off... Remember the Ely and St Mellons Riots!

Hopefully Cardiff or any welsh town doesnt kick off because of something happening in Shitty England!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 pm

The ordinary WORKING man or woman will end up paying for all this nonsense as you can bet people's insurance premiums will end up going up more than normal. The government should build a huge prison on some remote island up in the shetland islands and throw them all in there for a very long time.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:The ordinary WORKING man or woman will end up paying for all this nonsense as you can bet people's insurance premiums will end up going up more than normal. The government should build a huge prison on some remote island up in the shetland islands and throw them all in there for a very long time.

Spot on mate :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

theres nothing worth nicking in ely or riverside

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Tell me bout it!

Anyone caught rioting should be shipped over to Afganistan or Iraq as punishment!

Show them what a proper war zone is like!

At least they'll be doing some f*cking good then!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm

01443casual wrote:My personal view is that if groups of youths want to smash up their/our town and intimidate our families then we should get together and smash them off the streets! :evil:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Dani wrote:Tell me bout it!

Anyone caught rioting should be shipped over to Afganistan or Iraq as punishment!

Show them what a proper war zone is like!

At least they'll be doing some f*cking good then!

Ship em to Afghanistan, line em up and place some laptops and i-phones 200m ahead and see how long it takes for them to

clear a path through the IEDs. I could think of plenty of other worthy contestants for this event too. :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 pm

on a 2nd idea, if it does happen, we all get our city shirts on and march to defend the city as a massive army of city fans, amazing publicity that would be[/quote]

OH YERRRRRRRRR''' with Malaysia proudly pressed to your shirts, Did you know Malaysia is 40% Islam? or even if City's new owners are Muslam? I cant believe how some people so easily presume Our new Owners must be Buddist. Some dull feks at Our Club. :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:16 pm

f*cking hell, when i seen the title i thought Mystic Meg was on the go again. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 am

jezzy666 wrote:i heard a few whispers that something, alot smaller scale, might be planned on twitter today.

i fullly expect the police to be on alert and ready for it if anything happens and id like to think cardiff would know better but you never know.

wouldnt surprised me if a few small groups of teens go for a few windows in some places. shame but i would not be surprised.

on a 2nd idea, if it does happen, we all get our city shirts on and march to defend the city as a massive army of city fans, amazing publicity that would be

Your predictions were wrong ha! ha!