Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

first post

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:23 pm

hi every 1 this is my first post although i have been following 4 a while just wanted know what ppl's thoughts r on the city players huddling at the start of the westham game??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: first post

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm

city4eva wrote:hi every 1 this is my first post although i have been following 4 a while just wanted know what ppl's thoughts r on the city players huddling at the start of the westham game??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

a bit gay..

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Welcome along mate.This topic has already been discussed with a mixed reaction but I'm all for anything that moulds this side and the fans together. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 pm

city4eva wrote:hi every 1 this is my first post although i have been following 4 a while just wanted know what ppl's thoughts r on the city players huddling at the start of the westham game??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've always liked the huddle... Last chance for the captain to say his piece before the game begins. Also I feel it unites the team before the all important Kick-Off. However, to me, all that matters is the 3 points, quite frankly they could ballet dance on the centre circle before the game and I would be happy as long as they get me 3 points. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

sorry guys didnt know it had already been posted although i thought it would have a mixed reaction :oops:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 pm

droopy wrote:

I've always liked the huddle... Last chance for the captain to say his piece before the game begins. Also I feel it unites the team before the all important Kick-Off. However, to me, all that matters is the 3 points, quite frankly they could ballet dance on the centre circle before the game and I would be happy as long as they get me 3 points. :lol: :ayatollah:

true three points is the most important thing and i dont mind the huddle i think it shows a bit of team spirit imo

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

I liked it - team spirit

welcome mate :ayatollah: