Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is A.B.Breivik responsible for this?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 am

As soon as Norway massacre happened, I instantly thought that this could spark riots in Europe, just because he proved that it's so easy to express your views and desires with violence in today's society. Look at him - he is serving his time at one of the most glamorous jail in the world. I don't really know why riots have started, but do you think it would've happened if that massacre wouldn't have happened?

Re: Is A.B.Breivik responsible for this?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 am

They should let him loose on the streets of london, soon sort them little cunts out

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:40 am

CraigCCFC wrote:They should let him loose on the streets of london, soon sort them little cunts out

No offence but isn't that a bit harsh? Although I do like your thinking

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 am

quadsas wrote:As soon as Norway massacre happened, I instantly thought that this could spark riots in Europe, just because he proved that it's so easy to express your views and desires with violence in today's society. Look at him - he is serving his time at one of the most glamorous jail in the world. I don't really know why riots have started, but do you think it would've happened if that massacre wouldn't have happened?

I dont think its about expressing views or ideology, more about thuggery than anything.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:45 am

quadsas wrote:As soon as Norway massacre happened, I instantly thought that this could spark riots in Europe, just because he proved that it's so easy to express your views and desires with violence in today's society. Look at him - he is serving his time at one of the most glamorous jail in the world. I don't really know why riots have started, but do you think it would've happened if that massacre wouldn't have happened?

I dont think its about expressing views or ideology, more about thuggery than anything.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:03 am

All these theorys like this and daying there doing it because of the goverment ect ect is bollox there doing it because the scroungeing twats wanted a new tv and to fit in with the rest of the scum and nothing else chavs have ha the run of this country for too long now it needs to end