Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE RIOT THREAD

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 am

To Keep the messageboard tidy lets post any news on the riots in here :ayatollah: :D

Re: THE RIOT THREAD

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 am

good idea
lasts night rioting was mental fair play :o

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 am

ELY BOY wrote:Zero tolerance approach is needed, tell "normal" people to stay off the streets from 7pm tonight onwards, send in the Army and crack some f*cking heads. About time these horrible chavvy cunts were taught some respect.

Spot on.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 am

It spread to Birmingham, Liverpool too. Appolling behaviour.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 am

Not arresting folk because they don't want to inflame or incite the sitaution. What alot of bullshit.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 pm

but how the hell they going to stop if they won't arrest them :? pathetic

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 pm

PtB wrote:Not arresting folk because they don't want to inflame or incite the sitaution. What alot of bullshit.

I'm sure they will be arrested, loads of CCTV, and loads of them were naive enough to cover faces with hands, empty boxes of stuff with finger prints on boxes, saw one guy drop his nike glove while trying to climb out of one shop. There will be loads of arrests I reckon.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Camerons statement has given us a clue about what to expect tonight. He said "keep your children indoors, if your old enough to commit these acts, you are old enough to pay the consequence" thinly veiled "we r gonna hit them hard with bats" IMO

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:15 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Camerons statement has given us a clue about what to expect tonight. He said "keep your children indoors, if your old enough to commit these acts, you are old enough to pay the consequence" thinly veiled "we r gonna hit them hard with bats" IMO

Already seen convoys of armoured vehicles on my area, they look savage

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 pm

For all of her many many faults, THATCHER would not have stood for this!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:22 pm

this rioting will spread to more an more places be really shocked if it hasnt spread to cardiff tonight...........

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm

The police have been into shops in grangetown today warning them...

not saying it will happen but????

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm

boozer wrote:this rioting will spread to more an more places be really shocked if it hasnt spread to cardiff tonight...........

If they go anywhere near CCS i'll be there with my ENOURMOUS PICK AND SHOVEL :twisted:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

i will genuinley be suprised it cardiff dont have some sort of rioting tonight ive heard about 30 local little chavs talking about theres 30 boys from ely 40 from tremorfa 25 from st mellons etc so id steer clear of town sentre grange etc tonight

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 pm

i will genuinley be suprised it cardiff dont have some sort of rioting tonight ive heard about 30 local little chavs talking about theres 30 boys from ely 40 from tremorfa 25 from st mellons etc so id steer clear of town sentre grange etc tonight