Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TONYPANDY................................LONDON RIOTS

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 am

My Mrs just said to me how the world has changed from something proud and meaningful in Wales such as the Tonypandy riots full of fiercley proud people and these Scumbag thieves who have no agenda but burglary and arson THESE ARN'NT RIOTS IT IS MASS ARMED ROBBERY!!!!!!!!
GET THE BAST****

Re: TONYPANDY................................LONDON RIOTS

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 am

quick enough deploying the army for the pandy riots though. ;)

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 am

Sorry mate I didnt explain myself properly, that was what she was saying, the army battered us. NO ONE is touching them.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 am

Sorry mate I didnt explain myself properly, that was what she was saying, the army battered us. NO ONE is touching them.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:My Mrs just said to me how the world has changed from something proud and meaningful in Wales such as the Tonypandy riots full of fiercley proud people and these Scumbag thieves who have no agenda but burglary and arson THESE ARN'NT RIOTS IT IS MASS ARMED ROBBERY!!!!!!!!
GET THE BAST****

Proud and meaningful.

Yes smashing business up as happened in Tonypandy is of course proud and meaningful, wasn't it?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 am

same with the miners strike.police were straight into the miners battering them with their trucheons. ;) afraid of this scum though. :x

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 am

nerd, My point was what ever the reason in Wales it was a GENUINE GRIEVANCE. These riots are just mugging and armed robbery and no one appears to be able to protect there homes etc .
The police do not know what to do.!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:nerd, My point was what ever the reason in Wales it was a GENUINE GRIEVANCE. These riots are just mugging and armed robbery and no one appears to be able to protect there homes etc .
The police do not know what to do.!!!

Genuine grievance, yes.

Scummy behaviour then occured.

Here, there's a plausible genuine grievance - until the IPCC investigation yields some light, can't assume either way.

Scummy behavious then occured.

I'd suggest the police have initially held of because I'd very much doubt they would want to go in against vast numbers, unprepared - PC Blakelock springs to mind.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:My Mrs just said to me how the world has changed from something proud and meaningful in Wales such as the Tonypandy riots full of fiercley proud people and these Scumbag thieves who have no agenda but burglary and arson THESE ARN'NT RIOTS IT IS MASS ARMED ROBBERY!!!!!!!!
GET THE BAST****

Yer and she is Right , they sent the troops in on the Welsh just cos they were asking for a living wage, and they sent them in fast as most of the mine owners were english . I for one would love them to burn London down. :lol: