Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What Effect

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 am

Will all the rioting that is going on have on our football season.
Already 3 games off tonight because of it, how many more to follow?
Peoples plans who've booked weekends away to take in games may be thrown in the air,
Wankers the lot of them , we've waited the best part of 2 mths for the new season and now this
Shoot the f*cking scumbags and have done with it i say, they are no good fuckers anyway

Re: What Effect

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 am

Haha peoples houses burning ----- oh well. Football season delayed THE f*cking CHAVVY WANKERS BOMB THE LOT!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 am

i for one will be f*cking fuming if scum in cardiff start rioting on the weekend and forces our game on sunday to be cancelled.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 am

Talking 2 my son this morning who lives in barking and he says its like a war zone and in bethnal green where he works he says there kicking off this morning already, I think the football fixtures are gonna take a battering this week with loads called off just because there will be nobody left to police them

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 am

romfordbluebird wrote:Talking 2 my son this morning who lives in barking and he says its like a war zone and in bethnal green where he works he says there kicking off this morning already, I think the football fixtures are gonna take a battering this week with loads called off just because there will be nobody left to police them

4 games off already tonight plus the england friendly tommorow :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:51 am

I think virtuallyevery game in London will be off this w/end or anywhere the riots start,there Is tension everywhere you go,yesterday was really weird seeing everything shut by 6pm last night even the takeaways