Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will the white shirt prove to be a good omen?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:52 am

We hadn't used it for 40/50 years competitively prior to the West Ham game...could it prove to be a lucky charm for us on the road this season? It certainly witnessed the team breaks its duck at Upton park of a similar period.

In all seriousness I know you win games my making hard work and making your own luck, but if we continue to win in it and it becomes a source of mental comfort or security for the boys then keep fukn wearing it I say - as they say in Tesco: Every little helps :D

Re: Will the white shirt prove to be a good omen?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 am

ELY BOY wrote:
JonScam wrote:We hadn't used it for 40/50 years competitively prior to the West Ham game...could it prove to be a lucky charm for us on the road this season? It certainly witnessed the team breaks its duck at Upton park of a similar period.

In all seriousness I know you win games my making hard work and making your own luck, but if we continue to win in it and it becomes a source of mental comfort or security for the boys then keep fukn wearing it I say - as they say in Tesco: Every little helps :D

Well it worked for the vermin last year.

Cardiff in white shirts..........what the f..............................(Ely Boy mumbles swear words to himself for about a hour).

Haha...I was going to write exactly the same thing but I thought I'd leave it to someone else :D :ayatollah: