Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW DID ALL THESE RIOTS START?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 am

i havnt got a clue :? :lol:

Re: HOW DID ALL THESE RIOTS START?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 am

Spurs got Hearts in the Europa League draw and it just went to f**k from there.
Last edited by PtB on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

glammy74 wrote:i havnt got a clue :? :lol:

thanks for that :lol:

milly44 wrote:

gonna tell me then :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 am

glammy74 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

a copper shot a man dead in tottenham, and that is what has started it, now its escalated into something to do for the wankers of this world.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

milly44 wrote:
glammy74 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

a copper shot a man dead in tottenham, and that is what has started it, now its escalated into something to do for the wankers of this world.

Don't bring me into this :evil:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:
glammy74 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

recon it will escalate to cardiff then? :roll:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 am

better not spread here would be f*cking embarrassing

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 am

every ones doll cheque bounced so they went looting for clothes to sell for their weekly does of crack

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:48 am

Why the bloody hell are all the leaders cutting their holidays short just now?!?!?! It's been three days of consecutive violence in London and Boris Johnson is on his way back now, as well as the home secretary and, for pete's sake, Cameron. And they keep saying it's 'sheer criminality' and it's 'opportunistic criminality' - well, if everyone who runs the bloody country is on holiday, of course people would start doing sh*t just because they can!

Once it got to Birmingham, spreading it through the West Midlands would be no prob, I reckon.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:29 am

sandy wrote:Why the bloody hell are all the leaders cutting their holidays short just now?!?!?! It's been three days of consecutive violence in London and Boris Johnson is on his way back now, as well as the home secretary and, for pete's sake, Cameron. And they keep saying it's 'sheer criminality' and it's 'opportunistic criminality' - well, if everyone who runs the bloody country is on holiday, of course people would start doing sh*t just because they can!

Once it got to Birmingham, spreading it through the West Midlands would be no prob, I reckon.

Did you expect Cameron, the leader of our country, not to cut his holiday short???? Dear, dear, dear. And "well, if everyone who runs the bloody country is on holiday, of course people would start doing sh*t just because they can!" is just nonsense. These aren't kids larking around while their parents nip to the shops. This doesn't happen every year the PM goes on holiday and parliament goes into recess

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 am

glammy74 wrote:
PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:
glammy74 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

recon it will escalate to cardiff then? :roll:

If it does the police/media will probably try to link it to City fans thus giving the courts the chance to dish out even more OTT prison sentences :evil:

It's going to be REALLY interesting to see if any of these rioters get pursued/charged and even more interesting to see what sort of sentences they receive :!: :!: :!: