Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Gerrard & Darren Purse On Riots!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 pm

@antgerrard86 & @darrenpurse4

Darren Purse
The scumbags that are rioting in London need to be stopped! Get the armed units in & shoot the lot of them. Disgrace!

Darren Purse
Forget shooting them. Better idea...... Round them up & lock them in The Den & let the Wall sort them out!!!!

Ant Gerrard
I hope all the innocent people stay safe, and the idiots get wot they deserve..... A good hiding!

Ant Gerrard
If this was Cardiff, West Ham, Millwall, & Leeds footy fans the police wouldn't hold back, they'd get stuck right in! Wots the difference?

Ant Gerrard
Bizzy's need to start cracking heads open wid there f**kin batons!! Can't carry laptops and TV's when you've a 6 inch gash on your head!!

Re: Anthony Gerrard & Darren Purse On Riots!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

And who said footballers were thick?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 am

They got it smack on by there Liam

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:17 am

they are bang on.

say it how it is love it

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 am

love to see these f8ckers carry on like that where i live

God help the UK and glad I never have to go back and expose my kids to such appalling scenes

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 am

SingaporeBlue wrote:love to see these f8ckers carry on like that where i live

God help the UK and glad I never have to go back and expose my kids to such appalling scenes

I use to think like that when I was living in Saudi Arabia. They would never act like that here the police would go in and beat them up. Forward 20 years thr rioters had their own guns resulting in the police having to bring in the army.

Going in heavy handed is a short term answer. That answer is not the solution and that is where authorities fail.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:06 am

bizzys? :lol: :lol: :lol: now theres a scouse term :lol: :lol: :lol: