Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DEPLOY THE ARMY NOW!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Exactly :D :ayatollah:

Re: DEPLOY THE ARMY NOW!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:55 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:I live between Peckham and Lewisham, and last night was carnage, all the local stores ransacked through the back, my street was like a highway for getaway vehicles who'd filled their boots with stuff from Curry's etc, people running down the street with widescreen tvs, laptop being dropped on the pavement. The idiots in the cars had to drive past plenty of CCTV on the end of my road so I expect they'll get caught, all f*cking idiots getting caught up in the moment, saw a random get punched as he looked like a snitch as he had his phone out by a passing looter. No Police at all. Went for a walk towards Peckham, fire and carnage, no shops open just smashed windows/shutters, some riot Police but miles down the road past the barricades.
Pure madness.
Probably the most disturbing thing I saw was this morning though on the way to work, a whole row of buildings burnt in Croydon, how many flats and families affected above the shops I dread to think.
Fuckin disgusting burning peoples flats.
Time to take back the streets.
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Millwall, Chelsea, West Ham, QPR and all other London firms should join forces and take back their streets from these scumbag pikey low-life jobless chavs!