Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DEPLOY THE ARMY NOW!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 pm

THe government has to allow a shoot to kill policy, these riots will result in many killings of innocent people, now these animals have a taste of what terror can do to people they will begin to escalate their actions. reports coming from Notting Hill that gangs of scum running through streets armed with machetes. Ealing shopping centre, which I saw being built on a daily basis on my way to school in the early 80's is reported to be on fire. I feel so sick watching this mindless violence by the very worst dregs of society. Sorry Mr Livingsone, this is not a political issue, these animals are lazy, greedy, nasty scum that need to be swept off the streets and gotten rid of for good.

Re: DEPLOY THE ARMY NOW!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

im assuming you live in london mate, whats it like you are?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

No need for actual Shoot to kill policies - Just give them rubber bullets and tell them to aim for the floor just in front of them - gives the bullets more speed ;)

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 pm

milly44 wrote:im assuming you live in london mate, whats it like you are?

No pal, in Milton Keynes. Huge shopping centre, no reports of damage or violence here. Feel like organising a vigilante brigade if it kicked off here. Love to squash these mindless bastards. I am so f**king angry that my city is being attacked by the sewer rats that it has given home to.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Governments fault

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Living in Brixton, coupled of hundred yards away from it all. Would say shoot to kill is too far, but police don't have this under control (not their fault, don't have the numbers). Bodies are needed, Army should be brought in...

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Governments fault

Agree.... they are all swanning off on their holidays abroad and dont give 2 f..ks.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 pm

canton blue wrote:

Agree.... they are all swanning off on their holidays abroad and dont give 2 f..ks.

you are joking boys i hope

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:10 pm

How so? This all started when the POLICE shot a man dead. People have just jumped on the bandwagon and fancy a pick at a new TV.

What would do in this situation? You can't shoot to kill, that's just barbaric until these rioters turn on civilians.

I fear though this is what's going to happen: 100's of innocent people dead either through fire and theft, then the police will turn on them.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
canton blue wrote:

Nope. They made cuts to the police, which meant less police on hand...etc. So f**k em.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Frantic wrote:

How so? This all started when the POLICE shot a man dead. People have just jumped on the bandwagon and fancy a pick at a new TV.

What would do in this situation? You can't shoot to kill, that's just barbaric until these rioters turn on civilians.

I fear though this is what's going to happen: 100's of innocent people dead either through fire and theft, then the police will turn on them.

The police officer shot him in self defence. The guy had a gun, what would you do?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
canton blue wrote:

Nope. They made cuts to the police, which meant less police on hand...etc. So f**k em.

I agree

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Frantic wrote:

The bloke that was shot was a known gang member and shot at the police, IMO that's one less scumbag on the earth.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 pm

I was led to believe that he was unarmed with witnesses at the scene confirming it.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Frantic wrote:I was led to believe that he was unarmed with witnesses at the scene confirming it.

Witnesses or friends?

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Frantic wrote:I was led to believe that he was unarmed with witnesses at the scene confirming it.

Well the bullet came at the copper as he was by the door of the taxi

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2HhsQfnTyM

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm

I live in london and its bad, really bad. everyone seems really scared, and us regula people dont know what to do, our communities need to fight back but we cant cause we will get in the way of the police, if the news is telling you its the police ignoring it or whatever its not, i dont balme them at all its anarchy and they dont have the powers to deal with it, their people like us and gonna be petrified, getting txts and bbms from mates in different parts telling of shops and fires and everything smashed up its just surreal, i beleive that tought measures and rubber bullets are needed now or trust me, this will get even worse, as hard as that is to imagine

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 pm

stanton wrote:I live in london and its bad, really bad. everyone seems really scared, and us regula people dont know what to do, our communities need to fight back but we cant cause we will get in the way of the police, if the news is telling you its the police ignoring it or whatever its not, i dont balme them at all its anarchy and they dont have the powers to deal with it, their people like us and gonna be petrified, getting txts and bbms from mates in different parts telling of shops and fires and everything smashed up its just surreal, i beleive that tought measures and rubber bullets are needed now or trust me, this will get even worse, as hard as that is to imagine

firstly look after yourself.
I agree with you when you say it will get worse, this is the worst night yet, but tomorrow you will find the c***s will have a day to arrange target areas, via internets, phones etc, and i think tomorrow night will be worse, more organised violence! :twisted:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:56 pm

cheers milly,
im not worried as i live in a relativly posh area of london so i dont think it will spread here, not enough to loot lol, but places like kingston which is just up the road, all the pubs and that closed up early, its as if everyones braced for a war, loads of people, me included, want to help the police, as like i said, their eople like us and their going to be scared, they cant do anything and rocks, bottles all that are getting chucked at them and they have to hold their ground cause their so many of the f*cking chavs, if major action isnt taken say by morning, then we will be well and truly f*cked, oh and all this crap on the tv about being politically motivated isbollocks, most the looters/thugs are uneducateddicks who are literally laughing and smiling ad bragging at what they stole, it is just greed adn evil,

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 am

stanton wrote:cheers milly,
im not worried as i live in a relativly posh area of london so i dont think it will spread here, not enough to loot lol, but places like kingston which is just up the road, all the pubs and that closed up early, its as if everyones braced for a war, loads of people, me included, want to help the police, as like i said, their eople like us and their going to be scared, they cant do anything and rocks, bottles all that are getting chucked at them and they have to hold their ground cause their so many of the f*cking chavs, if major action isnt taken say by morning, then we will be well and truly f*cked, oh and all this crap on the tv about being politically motivated isbollocks, most the looters/thugs are uneducateddicks who are literally laughing and smiling ad bragging at what they stole, it is just greed adn evil,

Stanton,
I wouldnt take comfort from living in a "posh" area, Posh houses and businesses burn just as well as the run down area's.

I feel for you, and have never been so frustrated as I am watching Britain burn, and not a single person seems to be stopping em.
STAY SAFE :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 am

stanton wrote:cheers milly,

Stanton,
I wouldnt take comfort from living in a "posh" area, Posh houses and businesses burn just as well as the run down area's.

I feel for you, and have never been so frustrated as I am watching Britain burn, and not a single person seems to be stopping em.
STAY SAFE :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 am

not wanting to worry you but reports on tv about Ealing suggest the gangs arrived in cars from outside the area - stay safe.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 am

Just finished work and back home now, work at staples corner and had to get a friend out of Ealing at 02:00 last night, believe me it was a warzone, gangs of youths just walking around laughing and thinking it was all fun total chaos. Even going to get some food last night around Kilburn was bad, targets Vodafone shops. God knows what it will be like tonight when I go back up there tonight :x

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 am

army has to be deployed now, even if it is scare tactics, i wouldnt mind a few flesh wounds to some chavs tho.

f*cking scum

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 am

Good to see some images of the police at least trying to fight back - they just don't have the manpower or permission to do what they need to.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 am

Are country is in a shit state and this was always going to happen,weather it be lack of jobs,cuts by the goverment or immigration call it what u want why there all going nuts across the country the buck stops with the goverment,where it all starts from :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 am

If you lived in Northen Ireland during the troubles mate the last thing you want is the army brought in, they are soldiers trained to fight wars, not policemen.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 am

Exactly :D :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:56 am

I live between Peckham and Lewisham, and last night was carnage, all the local stores ransacked through the back, my street was like a highway for getaway vehicles who'd filled their boots with stuff from Curry's etc, people running down the street with widescreen tvs, laptop being dropped on the pavement. The idiots in the cars had to drive past plenty of CCTV on the end of my road so I expect they'll get caught, all f*cking idiots getting caught up in the moment, saw a random get punched as he looked like a snitch as he had his phone out by a passing looter. No Police at all. Went for a walk towards Peckham, fire and carnage, no shops open just smashed windows/shutters, some riot Police but miles down the road past the barricades.
Pure madness.
Probably the most disturbing thing I saw was this morning though on the way to work, a whole row of buildings burnt in Croydon, how many flats and families affected above the shops I dread to think.
Fuckin disgusting burning peoples flats.
Time to take back the streets.
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: